Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara

Requested by: Fr1edWe1rd0 

3rd POV:

"U-Umm, C-Chara? W-Why are we h-here?" Frisk stuttered out as she and Chara stood in front of a stripper club.

"Because, as much as I hate to admit it, we've been so busy with work that I thought we could have some fun," Chara replied as she held Frisk's hand for reassurance. "Don't worry, I'll be there with you so they can't hurt you,".

Frisk smiled a little, "O-Okay, l-let's go," she said. Chara nodded and headed inside the strip club with Frisk.

When they entered, they were welcomed by flashing lights, loud music, and sexually aroused people staring at the strippers doing their work.

"Just, stay close to me, alright?" Chara said and Frisk nodded.

Chara walked around to hopefully find a less crowded spot and Frisk kept close to her.

"Woah, hey there, baby cakes~," a guy said as he appeared in front of Chara. "Don't care. Move," she said as she pushed him out of the way. However, she got stopped when Frisk got held back by the guy.

"Get your hands off her," Chara said with spite as the guy groped Frisk, making her squirm. "Hmm. No," he replied with lust and squeezed one of Frisk's breasts, making her moan a little.

"Just... get off her, please," Chara said as she sighed. "Only if I can have you instead," the guy replied.

"FFFFFFF-ine," she said. "W-What? N-No," Frisk said. However, the guy let go of her and moved behind Chara. "How about we... take this somewhere private? Your friend could watch~" the guy said as he started to grope Chara.

"N-No! W-We're... lesbians," Frisk said with a blush. "Oh. Well, I'll be off," the guy said before walking off.

"That work- HMMP!" Chara said before Frisk kissed her. "S-Sorry, I just... d-don't want you gone," she said. Chara was shocked but smiled. She hugged Frisk. "It's okay. How about we get out of here?" Chara suggested. "I-I'd like that," Frisk replied, making Chara smile.

So, the two held hands again and began to walk out. However, Chara got stopped by Frisk again. She looked back and saw her staring at a fairly busty woman sitting on the end of a stage with no one around her.

"Uhhh, Frisk?" Chara said. "Shhh, I... w-wanna see her," Frisk said. "Oh. Okay?" Chara replied before walking over to the woman with Frisk.

"Hm?" the woman said as the two girls approached. "Yes?" she asked. "A-Are you alright?" Frisk asked. "Ha. Sweetheart, I work at a stripper club, of course not," she replied. "W-Well, what's wrong?" Frisk asked. "Just... feels weird dancing for guys," she replied.

"Maybe you could... dance for us?" Chara suggested. "Hmm. I've never seen girls watch me. Sure, what the hell?" the girl replied. She then stood up and Chara and Frisk sat down on a sofa in front of the stage.

The busty girl then began to dance seductively as she wiggled her ass and tits. She held onto the stripper pole and slowly went up and down on it. She spun around and faced Frisk and Chara who were both staring at her with a little bit of lust.

"Oh~ I see~ Well, maybe I could give them some extra fun~ seeing how no one else is," the girl thought to herself.

So the girl flicked her hair before slowly getting off the stage. She stood in front of Frisk before kneeling over her lap.

Frisk blushed and looked up at the girl who winked at her. The girl puckered her lips and Frisk drooled a little. The girl giggled at Frisk.

"Why don't we take this somewhere private~? Your friend could join us~" the girl said seductively. Frisk could only nod, making the girl giggle.