Introvert!Male!Reader x Flirty!Fem!Chara

Suggested by : BlitzenBugatti 

_____________________

"Just one more hour," Y/n thought to himself as he sat down in Math class. He was one of the first to arrive because he would always get his seat in the middle row and no one else was there. Why would he go with the middle row? Well, the first row is for all the smart people and nerds (which Y/n also was), and the last row was for all the kids who didn't care and tried to use their Cellular Telephones.

So Y/n took out his book and started to read it in silence. And as time gradually passed, more students started to show up and sit in their seats.

"Oh my god, gurl! Did you see Liam today?" the loudest noise known to man was heard. White girls gossiping then entered the classroom. Y/n silently scoffed as the peace had now been disrupted.

The girls continued gossiping loudly and saw down directly behind Y/n. There were four of them. Kaley, Lily, Frisk, and Chara. Kaley was the loudest and... biggest in the top department; that, along with her long blonde hair made her a magent towards any horny guys. Lily was less loud but always spoke her mind, and she was the biggest in the bottom department along with her long black hair which also made her a magnet to the guys. Frisk was an equal balance between Kaley and Lily, she would speak her mind but would be careful to not say anything too crude, and due to her freeing the Monsters, he popularity grew.

Lastly, was Chara. She was the 'tomboy' of the group as many guys said. She always threatened whatever guy would flirt with her, however, she would flirt with whoever as long as she saw them worthy enough. She even made a list of the best boys to flirt with, and Y/n was at the top.

"Hey~" and speak of the devil. Y/n cursed to himself as Chara sat down next to him.

"So~ nice book you have there. It would be a shame if... someone took it!" Chara said before snatching Y/n's book out of his hand. He sighed and looked at her as she smirked.

"Could I... have it back?" Y/n asked. "Only if you gimme a kiss," Chara replied and puckered her lips. "Nevermind..." Y/n said and looked away.

"Aww, c'mon~" Chara teased as she poked Y/n's cheek, he blushed from embarrassment. "Just... leave me alone..." he said. The girls giggled from behind him, making him even more embarrassed.

"Aww, I love it when you say that, you're such a cutie!" Chara said. She grabbed Y/n's cheeks and made him look at her. However, she was surprised when he had a few tears running down his face.

"Are you-?", "YES! I'M CRYING! OKAY!?" Y/n snapped and ran out of the classroom.

The classroom went silent and the students inside were surprised by Y/n's outburst. Most of them knew Y/n well and would always go to him for help with their schoolwork, making him a good ally and someone you could rely on.

"Wow, I knew Chara was a bad person, but now she's crossed a line," someone finally spoke up. Some of the class agreed and began to bad mouth for Chara's peer pressure.

Meanwhile, Chara had shaken herself out of her surprised trance and was saddened she made her crush cry.

That's right. THE Chara Dreemurr, one of the most beautiful and popular girls, had a crush on an introverted boy. And right now, she was feeling so much regret.

She looked at Kaley, Lily, and Frisk. "You need to apologise to him," Frisk said, the other two girls nodded.

Chara stood up and left the classroom, taking Y/n's book with her. "Y/n! I'm sorry! Please! Come back!" she called out as she ran down the hallways.