Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara

Dad_Of_Boy 

I alternated the request a little, but it shouldn't change anything from what I have planned.

________________

"Thanks for the help today!" Toriel said with a smile as Y/n walked out of her classroom. He had finished helping her clean it after an eventful day.

Who was Y/n? Well, he was a human apart from having an orange-coloured tail and ears with white tips. Yes, he was a Monster and human hybrid. No one knew such a thing was possible but after a guy and Fox Monster got curious, the bridge between Monsters and humans was born. It was said that Y/n would be one of the strongest beings known to man. And they were right. Due to him being human, his SOUL could still stay after death. However, due to him also being a Monster, he could use magic. So as he grew up, he became one of the strongest people thanks to his mother teaching him how to use magic and his father teaching him to be physically fit.

However, all this magical and physical strength came at a cost. Seeing how he was a Fox Monster and those types of Monsters have a lot of emotion, Y/n was very emotional. He was very like his mother which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he just struggled with his mental state and emotions at times. Especially if he had a bad day. Luckily, he had his girlfriend with him.

Girlfriend? But who? Well, who else than Chara Dreemurr? When she first saw him, she was intrigued and a bit weirded out. Yet, she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. It was like love at first sight because, despite her tsundere-like attitude, she would act soft around Y/n and help him with whatever was wrong.

So after confessing, the two began dating as girlfriend and boyfriend. This brings us to today where Y/n had planned to take Chara out for dinner.

Y/n walked down the hallway towards the exit of the school as he began to ring Chara. However, when he heard her phone ringtone from the janitor's closet next to him as he passed, he came to a stop. Worried and confused, Y/n gripped the handle of the closet and opened it only to gape in horror.

There was Chara... making out with Frisk. The one who always bullied Y/n for an unknown reason. He stared in silence, watching the two make out with passion as Frisk groped Chara's ass, causing muffled moans to come from her.

Frisk pulled out of the passionate kiss, hearing Chara's phone. "Aren't you gonna answer that?" he asked, getting annoyed from the phone. "It's probably Toriel, it'll stop in a minute," Chara replied with a shrug, her arms hanging over Frisk's shoulders as she smirked at her.

"You're wrong," Y/n spoke dreadfully, causing the two to look at him. "Y-Y/n!" Chara said in surprise. "I-It isn't what it looks like!" she said, quickly pulling away from Frisk.

"Then what is it?" Y/n asked, tears brimming his eyes. "I-I..." Chara tried to say something, but couldn't. Y/n then ran away, tears running down his face.

"Babe! Wait!" Chara called out. "Forget about him. You have me now," Frisk said with a smirk. Chara turned to Frisk with a killer glare. She then pulled a knife out, "YOU-!"

"-You okay?" it suddenly cut to Asriel comforting Y/n in the bathroom. Asriel was walking back from Asgore's gardening club when he saw Y/n running with a dark cloud following him as it rained.

Y/n didn't reply, all he did was cry as the dark rain cloud above him caused him to get wet. Asriel sighed, knowing he wouldn't get a response until the cloud disappeared. So he stayed silent, comforting Y/n by rubbing his back soothingly.

However, 5 minutes later, Y/n's phone began to ring. Asriel picked it up to the ground where Y/n had dropped it and saw it was Chara. He looked at Y/n who had his face buried in his knees and arms, sitting on the ground. So Asriel answered the phone, standing up from where he was comforting Y/n from.