Cheater!Male!Reader x Female!Frisk

Frisk: Bye goat-mom! I'm going to Y/n's!

Toriel: Alright! Stay safe, my child!

Frisk happily left her house, the same house she lived with Toriel. And with an envelope and pep in her step, Frisk started walking towards your house. She felt bad because her ambassador duties kept her busy, but she finally had a couple of days off, so she decided to visit you.

But how? How are you Frisk's boyfriend? Well, it started a couple of months ago:

....................

Y/n: You're Frisk, right?

Frisk: Yeah! How can I help?

Y/n: Something's wrong with my phone.

Frisk: Oh? What's wrong with it?

Y/n: It's weird... it doesn't have your number in it.

.

.

.

.

Frisk: Y/n!

Y/n: Hm? Yeah?

Frisk: This is me asking you out, do you wanna get lunch?

Y/n: Sure!

Frisk: I know this great café.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: Frisk?

Frisk: Can it wait? I'm a bit busy.

Y/n: Well... I could keep you "busy" tonight.

.

.

.

.

Frisk: Y/n... I love you.

Y/n: I love you too, Frisky.

....................

Frisk just smiled as she remembered the times she was less busy and the flirting conversations. But now that Humans were starting to accept Monsters, it was all becoming easier, which meant Frisk had time to spend with you.

Frisk reached your house a minute later and knocked on the door. She excitedly waited for an answer, but never got one.

Frisk: Maybe he's out?

Frisk went to test if the door was unlocked, and it was. So she opened the door slowly and put her head in. Frisk then gasped and started to cry as she watched you make out with another girl.

Frisk: Y-Y/N!?

You and the girl immediately stopped kissing and looked at the door.

Y/n: F-Frisk! I-It's not what it looks like!

Frisk: I-I can't believe you'd do this!

Frisk crumpled the envelope up and threw it at you before slamming the front door in tears.

"You said you were single!" The girl said.

Y/n: Shut up! You're a whore! Leave!

"How rude!" The girl got up and left your house as she slammed the front door as well.

You then started to tear up as you collapsed onto the floor on your knees. You didn't want this, Frisk was a great kisser, why did you do this? Wasn't one girlfriend enough?

You wiped your tears away and saw the envelope on the floor. You crawled over to it and opened it up. You then sat on the floor as you took a letter out.