Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk

Y/n: What to do...

I tiredly said as I lay on my bed facing up to the ceiling. I was bored with all of the self-harm I did and that was why I was tired, I just finished cutting myself and it felt great. But now what?

I then reached over to my phone which was on my bedside table and after staring at my home screen for 10 minutes, I finally figured out what to do. So I went onto my phone app and called someone who always kept my boredom and self-harm away.

"*Huff* H-Hello?"

[Y/n]: Hey, Chara.

[Chara]: O-Oh! *huff* Hi, Y/n! *huff*

[Y/n]: Are you alright?

[Chara]: Y-Yeah, just *huff* getting exercise! *huff*

[Y/n]: Oh... that must be nice.

[Chara]: M-Mhm *huff* *SLAP!* Ow!

[Y/n]: Are you alright?

[Chara]: Y-Yeah, I-I just *huff* slipped on a twig *huff* but I'm ok! *huff* bastard.

[Y/n]: Oh, alright. Well... I was just calling to make sure you're ok. I hope I see you soon.

[Chara]: S-Same *huff*

Hmm, maybe I'll go to her house to surprise her? Then we can eat chocolate together! But I'll keep her on the line, just in case-

[Chara]: *SLAP!* EEK! Bastard! Slut.

I suddenly heard a voice that wasn't Chara's. Hmm, this is getting weird now. I got out of bed and got changed into my normal casual clothes. I then left my room before going downstairs and leaving my house. And during all of this, I could hear Chara huff and mutter.

[Y/n]: Who are you talking to?

[Chara]: U-Uhhhhh *huff* S-Someone tried to *huff* see under my skirt.

[Y/n]: Oh, alright. Don't let them touch you.

[Chara]: I-I won't *huff* don't worry. W-What are you *huff* doing?

[Y/n]: Hm? Oh... nothing...

I said depressingly as I reached Chara's house where she lived with her mom, dad, brother, and... adoptive sibling? Whatever, I don't have time to question it.

[Y/n]: I'm just... so bored...

I said depressingly and "tiredly" as my voice got quieter as I entered Chara's house sneakily.

[Chara]: Oh *huff* well, h-how about- *SLAP!* AH!

I heard Chara's voice come from the phone and from upstairs. "Exercising" my ass.

[Y/n]: What was that?

[Chara]: H-How about you *huff* come over for dinner? *huff*

[Y/n]: Really?

[Chara]: Y-Yeah! *huff* I've been meaning to *huff* see you, I've been so lonely without your *huff* cuddles.

I was now upstairs as Chara said that. I peeked into her room and saw the worst thing imaginable which made my already broken heart shatter into millions of pieces. It was the sight of the school bully screwing Chara on her bed whilst on the phone with me. I saw the bully smirking evilly as he thrust into Chara's ass, and Chara appeared to be smiling as well.

I silently and sneakingly took a picture before walking far away enough so they wouldn't hear me.

[Y/n]: That sounds... nice... what time?

[Chara]: 6 PM *huff*.

[Y/n]: Ok, I'll see you at 6. I love you.

This made Chara go silent, I walked back over to her door and peeked in to see the sex had stopped. The bully just stared at Chara with a smirk, he leaned in and kissed her. Chara kissed the bully back with her eyes closed, tears then silently ran down my face as I just watched. Chara and the bully broke from the kiss and the bully went back to thrusting into Chara.