Neglected!Male!Reader x Brother!Male!Frisk

I lived with my mom, dad, and brother in a small city near a mountain. But beyond that, my life was horrible. Whatever I did, I would always be ignored by my mom and dad because they would praise my brother all the time. I would have to do things for myself if I wanted something, this included going to school, buying food, and just buying general things I needed to live. The only time my mom and dad did notice me was when I did something terrible.

My brother... I hated. He would always get what he wanted and people would tell me how amazing he was. He would try to talk to me but I would ignore him and tune him out.

This brings us to today when I was in my bedroom and hiding under the blanket I had bought myself for the winter. I looked at my [SOCIAL MEDIA] on my phone and scrolled aimlessly.

*Knock knock knock*

I heard a gentle knock on my door and just ignored it. However, I did hear it open and then close before some footsteps and the feeling of someone sitting on the end of my bed.

"You alright, bro?" I heard Frisk, my brother, ask. I just ignored him.

Frisk: Another one of those days? I understand. I... I just wanted to tell you that... mom and dad are thinking of putting you up for adoption. I... overheard their conversation. I just thought I'd tell you because... I love you. As much as you ignore me because of mom and dad, I still care about you because we're family.

I stopped scrolling and felt tears start to run down my face.

Frisk: I-I... *sniff* I-I'm s-sorry... I *sniff* d-didn't want t-this... I-I'm probably the *sniff* w-worst brother i-in the w-world, h-huh...?

I put my phone away and peered out of my blanket. I saw Frisk crying whilst looking away from me. I moved a bit closer to him and wrapped him up in my blanket as well.

Frisk: W-What...?

He looked around a little before looking at me. I then hugged him and he just hugged me back. We hugged inside my blanket and I felt Frisk tightly hug me which caused a smile to crack through my lips. Never before had I felt like I loved my family, but this proves that one of them does.

With the hug finally ending in silence, I pulled away from the hug and looked at Frisk.

Y/n: I hate you, but I hate mom and dad even more. Do you have any idea how long I've suffered like this? You probably don't even care with that stick shoved up your backside.

Frisk: W-What...? I-I do care...!

Y/n: Oh really!? Then why haven't you said or done anything!?

Frisk:...

Y/n: Not once have you stood up for me or helped me in the sliest way. You're right, you ARE the worst brother in the world. And who gives a shit if I get to put up for adoption? At least I'd have a family that cared for me.

Frisk: Y/n... I... I do care.

Y/n: Oh really? Tell me why.

Frisk:... Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

This motherfucker.

Y/n: Tell me why.

Frisk: Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Y/n: Tell me why.

Frisk: I never wanna hear you say.

*Silence*

Y/n: I want it that way.

Frisk: Now I can see that we've fallen apart.

Y/n: From the way it used to be, yeah.