Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk

"Y/n," Frisk said as she poked Y/n's shoulder in boredom. He would simply ignore her as he continued doing his Math homework.

"Y/n...~" Frisk whined and poked him on the shoulder again. But he continued to ignore her.

Frisk let out a huff of annoyance and put her chin on his shoulder. She pecked him on the cheek, yet he ignored her.

"Y/n~" Frisk whined again and repeatedly pecked him on the cheek. "I want snuggles~" she whined.

"Frisk. I love you. But I'm busy," Y/n said as he kept doing his homework. "You always say that~!" she whined. "Because it's true. And unlike you, I have to work to earn things," he replied, a little irritated.

Frisk pouted. She got up from the chair she was sitting on and walked over to the sofa. She sat down and began to watch TV. But she began to think about what Y/n said, earning her to get annoyed. "So he thinks I just get anything I want because I'm the Ambassador? Yeah right! I'll show him I don't need anyone to do anything!".

With her newfound Determination, she jumped off the sofa. Frisk strode into the kitchen. She took one of Toriel's cooking books and flipped through what to bake. She eventually found a recipe for a sponge cake and analysed everything she needed before putting the book back.

Frisk was now about to attempt to cook a cake with very few instructions. How bad could it be?

Well...

~

"AHHH! FIRE!" Frisk screamed with the kitchen now on fire. It reminded her of the time she cooked with Undyne in the Underground. And just like then, she was just standing there.

"FRISK! GET OUT!" Y/n screamed as he ran in. Frisk did as he said and ran into the living room. Y/n, meanwhile, grabbed a fire extinguisher from the cupboard under the sink and battled the fire.

Once the fire was gone, all that was left was a burnt cake and a smoggy kitchen. Y/n sighed, opened the windows, and closed the kitchen door.

"What did you do?" Y/n asked Frisk, a bit irritated. "I wanted to make a cake..." she said shyly as she looked away. "Then use a cookbook next time," he said and sat back down at the table, continuing his homework.

Frisk was a bit saddened. But she remained strong and Determined and began to think of something else she could do independently. And soon, it hit her. She had thought about completing a video game level she always struggled at, it was a certain lego game with pod racing.

So Frisk booted the game up and began to play the level. But after crashing into one of the falling boulders, her anger and annoyance would start to build up. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't beat that damned short-ass alien who was always in first place.

After many attempts, Frisk reached her limit and threw the controller on the ground, breaking it. She gasped and looked over at Y/n. He had looked over and sighed.

Y/n stood up from the table, walked over, and picked up the pieces of the controller. Frisk remained silent with a nervous look on her face.

"Frisky," Y/n said. "Yeah...?" she replied shyly. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I just want snuggles..." she said and looked away.

Y/n frowned at her saddened sight. He looked at his homework, "I could always do it later," he thought to himself.

So Y/n put the broken controller on the table, turned the TV and console off, and sat on the sofa.

"C'mere," he said as he laid back on the armrest. Frisk looked over and smiled. She instantly enveloped Y/n in a hug and he pulled a blanket over the both of them.