Abandoned!BFF!Male!Reader x Male!Frisk

I was going through the school hallways whilst going to my classroom. I would usually have my best friend, Frisk, with me, but he didn't show up this morning after I waited outside his house like usual. I checked my phone constantly to see if he had texted or called, yet nothing. I would even text or call him yet I got no answer.

"Hey, twerp!" I stopped walking and turned around to see the main bully of the school walk up to me. She grabbed me by the collar and pinned me against the locker.

Y/n: Morning to you too, Lucy.

Lucy: Yeah, whatever. Where's that freak?

Y/n:... Frisk?

Lucy: Yeah, Frisk the freak.

Y/n: I... I don't know...

Lucy: Pft! Yeah right! Is he avoiding me again!? He better not be! I know you two are in cahoots! So tell me where he is and maybe I'll let you go unharmed!

I just looked at Lucy as she gritted her teeth. I then looked her directly in the eyes.

Y/n: I. Don't. Know.

Lucy went silent before laughing and punching me in the gut. She then dropped me on the floor and kicked my head.

Lucy: You got lucky, twerp.

Lucy walked away and I stood back up. I sighed and started the school day.

Timeskip:

As time went on, people would ask me where Frisk was, yet I told them all the same thing. At first, they didn't believe me, but after a week and showing them my missed texts and calls, they believed me. Soon, the police started to look around for Frisk and even entered his house. That same day, they handed me a note and Frisk's, now dead, phone.

The note read "To Y/n, I'm sorry... but I need to start a new life because this one is full of pain. -From Frisk, Ex-BFF." my heart shattered at the note and I wouldn't stop crying that day. The one friend who had been with me my entire life was gone like he never existed in the first place. I was there for him and... he was no longer here for me. I decided to keep this a secret from everyone.

So with time going on, Lucy surprisingly became my friend. She apologised for the bullying and we hung out together. Sure, it was awkward at first, but we eventually opened up to each other and became... besties. And even though Lucy knew I was gay, she would kiss me as she proclaimed it helped her practise for her real BF.

This brings us to today. Lucy and I were walking along the street whilst talking about cheese and which one was better. But that was when we stopped and noticed a group of-?

Lucy: Oi! Halloween's not for another 5 months!

Lucy shouted at them whilst I scanned the group. There was a tall male furry, another tall furry, a fish with hair, a yellow lizard of some kind, a tall highly realistic skeleton, a short highly realistic skeleton, and-

Y/n: Frisk...

Lucy: No way.

Frisk was standing in front of the group, and he appeared to be smiling. I instantly ran over to him and he ran to me. However, I then took a pocket knife out of my... well, pocket and grit my teeth with anger. Frisk saw this and started to run the other way.

Frisk: SUGAR HONEY ICE-TEA!

Y/n: YOU GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

With my insane speed, I was able to catch Frisk and grab him by his purple and pink sweater. I choked him in the air before throwing him onto the ground. I then strongly placed my foot on his chest, he looked at me with fear and I looked at him with anger.