Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk

I woke up to the sound of my calming alarm going off from my phone. I reached over and turned the alarm off. I yawned tiredly and rubbed my eyes as I started to wake up. I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my face. I then got out of bed half asleep and walked to the bathroom. I splashed warm water on my face to wake me up.

I grabbed the ceramic sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my bed hair and smiled, "Chara would love this" I thought to myself. I then looked at my arms and saw multiple scars and cuts, I sighed and went back to looking at myself in the mirror. "How much longer...?" I thought to myself.

I then left the bathroom and walked back to my bedroom. I picked my phone up and took a selfie of my messy hair with some of my naked chest in the picture, I then sent the picture to Chara. And as I waited for an answer, I grabbed a white t-shirt and put it on as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen, I just made myself a bowl of cereal and went into the living room. I sat down and turned the TV on. I just watched the boring news as I ate my cereal. And when I was finished, I just continued watching the TV.

*RING!*

My attention was then caught by my phone ringing, so I picked it up and answered the call.

[Y/n]: Hello?

[Chara]: Hey, babe~

[Y/n]: Oh, morning, Chara.

[Chara]: That picture of you was cute~

[Y/n]: Heh, I'm glad you liked it.

[Chara]: I loved it~ when can I see more?

[Y/n]: You'll see it soon.

"Hopefully," I thought to myself.

[Chara]: Oh? Well, I can't wait. Wanna hang out today?

[Y/n]: Sure, should we meet at the park?

[Chara]: Yeah!

[Y/n]: Alright, I'll see you there.

[Chara]: I looooove you!

[Y/n]: I love you too.

I ended the call and just sat there in silence. I then went onto the photo app and looked through my photos. They were all of Chara and I hanging out together, or pictures of Frisk and me. I smiled a little at the pictures and then received a text from Chara.

[Chara]: Frisk's coming btw.

[Y/n]: K.

(I like how we went from "okay" to "ok", and then "k")

I turned the TV off and got up from the sofa. I then went back to my bedroom and put on some jeans along with grabbing a black and white striped zipper hoodie. I kept the hoodie zip open and made sure I had everything before I left my room. I then left my house and locked it up before walking to the park.

And as I walked, I saw many Monsters and Humans living peacefully together. You see, after Frisk had freed the Monsters, we reunited after a couple of months and let's say she wouldn't stop smooching me. However, that changed when I set my eyes on Chara. Sure, she was hard to crack, but eventually came around and Frisk set us up. Chara and I confessed to each other and became a thing with Frisk happily supporting us.

I also met all of their Monster friends. Toriel treated me like her own child which was nice as it had been forever since I had someone care about me. Papyrus and I would sometime cook together which distracted me from my problem. Sans and I just hung out at Grillby's and told jokes there. Undyne and I would sometimes take strolls together around the town whilst on the lookout for any crime. Asgore and I would grow flowers together and take walks in the nearby forest. Alphys and I would do her experiments, and somehow she got me hooked on anime.