Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara

*RING!*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*RING!*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*RING!*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*DING!*

"Hello?"

[Y/n]: Hey, Charcoal.

"Ugh, hey bitch, I told you not to call me, we're done."

[Y/n]: I know, Charry-poo, but it's important.

"1. Don't call me that, my name is "Chara". And 2, is this about Frisk?"

[Y/n]: Does it matter?

[Chara]: Well, I've noticed she hasn't been daydreaming about you.

[Y/n]: Uh-huh. Why don't we talk about this at the café?

[Chara]: Why would I want to do that? I want to say as far away from you as possible.

[Y/n]: Ok, don't say I didn't try. Oh, and by the way, I have something for you.

[Chara]: I don't want it.

[Y/n]: You don't even know what it is.

[Chara]: SO!? I DON'T WANT IT!

*BWOOP!*

Y/n: Well, this'll be fun.

I was currently laying on my bed. I had previously called Chara, but she seemed she didn't want to play ball with her. Why? Because I broke up with her, why? Because Frisk seemed better. But, how wrong I was. You see, I've been keeping an eye on Frisk ever since she said she was going on a business trip. But, what she had been doing was going to some house and (after sneaking into the house) seeing Frisk make out with some guy.

I kept quiet and acted like I didn't know, but I knew from the start.

That was a month ago and now Frisk seemed to be barely talking to me. Whenever I would see her walking down the street towards me, she'd cross over and put her hood up, even if it was summer. I tried calling her, yet it went to answer the phone, so I had to call her sister, Chara, which I had just done for the first time in 2 months after our break up.