Prankster!Fem!Reader x Bully!Male!Frisk!

"Are you sure?"

Y/n: Yeah! What's he gonna do? Beat me up? Ha!

I was walking through the school halls as I talked about pranking Frisk who was the school bully. You see because Frisk freed the Monsters, he thought he was above consequences. But he was not. Sans the Math teacher had told him again and again that it wasn't ok, yet he still did it and never got into trouble.

But today, I was going to set that right. You see, I was the prankster around the school and I always got in trouble, no matter the prank. One day, I pranked Asriel (the principal's other son) by drawing a rainbow on both of his floppy ears. He liked it, but Toriel didn't approve, so I was excluded for 3 days. When I came back, Frisk bullied only me that day.

So, to get him back, I decided to do my biggest prank yet. That was why I and my bestie were heading towards Frisk's locker.

We reached Frisk's locker and I opened it using the homemade locker key I made last night. I looked around to see if anyone noticed... but nope, they were too busy doing their own things. I then reached into my bag and took out a small red box with a note attached to it. I smiled and put the box into Frisk's locker, I closed the locker door and walked away.

Y/n: EZ.

"Let's hope you don't get caught."

Frisk POV:

Asriel: So, who are you bullying today?

Frisk: Well, I have a calendar for when and who I bully.

Asriel: I wish you didn't, why DO you have to bully?

Frisk: So people know they're not above me.

I passed many students as I talked with Asriel and they all stopped talking as we walked past, I just ignored them. I then reached my locker which was next to Asriel's and opened it, but before I could look at my calendar, I saw a small red box. I picked it up and Asriel looked over. I then took the note off the top of the red box.

Frisk: "Hey Frisky~ I got you this little gift for being a hunk and showing everyone you mean business. I wouldn't mind you showing me some of your "personal" business tonight~ meet me by the side of the school after it's finished, I'll be waiting~ Love from, your secret admirer x".

I looked around for the "secret admirer" with a blush on my face, but no one was even paying attention.

Asriel: There's no way someone would be crazy enough to like you that way.

Frisk: Maybe someone has a kink?

Asriel: I wouldn't put it past them if they liked you. Are you gonna go?

Frisk: Yep, I wanna see who it is, and if I don't like them then I'll beat them up for liking me.

Asriel: What's in the box?

I put the note into my pocket and opened the box, I saw a red velvet cupcake which was my favourite. And I was shocked at this, there's no one here that would know that except my family.

Asriel: It's not me, don't worry.

Frisk: I know...! But... who? No one knows this. Did you tell someone!?

Asriel: No! Why would I?

Frisk: Hmm, I bet it was mom! She always gives secrets like these out!

Asriel: Or maybe the person got lucky?

Frisk: Hm, that's very unlikely, I'm gonna have a chat with mom at lunch.

I ate the red velvet cupcake as I went through my locker, and after sorting everything out, I and Asriel headed to our first lesson which was Math.