Male!Reader x Babysitter!Fem!Chara

Requested by: 

Y/n: I don't get why I need a babysitter! I'm 17!

"Because the last time I left you alone you seemed to have too much "fun"!" my mom shouted at me as she got her coat on and ready for a "girls' night out".

Y/n: Oh! So you can get drunk and get funky with your friends and I can't!?

Mom just gave me a death glare which made me finally shut up. "If you're done, it's not any of your business if I do get "funky". And for your information, this babysitter doesn't take much to anger, so don't. Make. Her. Mad." mom said to me before grabbing her purse.

Y/n: Yeah yeah. Just... tell me if you're staying the night at Liza's house, I'm concerned about you... sometimes.

Mom smiled at me and kissed me on the head, "I will don't worry. And it's nice to know you do care about me, I thought I was just being used. See you later, sweetie." mom said and kissed me on the head again.

Y/n: Shouldn't you wait until the babysitter gets here?

"That shouldn't be a problem, kiddo." I looked back and saw Calcium Man standing there, or "Sans" as he's called.

Y/n: Oh, Mr Sandman is babysitting me?

"I said "her" if you were listening." mom replied with a smile. "Good luck, kiddo," Sans said before a girl suddenly appeared. Mom then left the house and Sans disappeared which left the girl and me alone.

The girl appeared to be wearing some brown shorts with black leggings and a green and yellow sweater over a white t-shirt.

Y/n: Uhhhhh, hey-

"Let's get this over with." the girl said before grabbing the collar of my grey t-shirt and throwing me on the sofa.

Y/n: Oi!

"Shut up." the girl replied before going into the kitchen and coming back with some chocolate. She sat down next to me and simply put the TV on as she started to watch it.

Y/n: Well damn, alright.

I crossed my arms in a huff and watched the TV knowing this was going to be boring.

Y/n: Could you at least tell me your name?

"... Chara." the girl replied before taking another bite of her chocolate. I looked at her and noticed that the chocolate she took was MINE.

Y/n: Hey, you're... eating MY chocolate.

Chara: So?

Y/n: Keyword: "MY".

Chara:... Well, did it have your name on it?

Y/n: Well, no-

Chara: Then finders keepers.

Y/n: Hm, I bet you would've taken it anyway.

Chara: No, I'm not THAT impolite.

Y/n: Yeah, says the one who threw me onto the sofa.

Chara: Just shut up.

Y/n: What if I don't?

Chara: Then I'll make you.

Chara glared at me, but it was nothing like mom's glare.

Y/n: That's cute.

Chara grew flustered and hit my arm before looking at the TV.

Chara: Shut up.

Y/n: Uh-huh. Well, I'm gonna go do something else.

Chara: No.