Male!Reader x Fem!Tsundere!Frisk

~ 1st POV ~

Just staring at her makes my heart skip a beat. Her layered long hazelnut-coloured hair with specs of gold flowed in the wind. Her pink and purple striped crop top popped out her B-Cup-sized breasts, revealing her toned stomach and her black bra straps over her exposed shoulders. Lastly, the brown booty shorts popped out her ample ass with the plumpness continuing towards her thighs as her tights wrapped around them. Frisk Dreemurr, the most gorgeous girl in school, was who that fit the description I mentally gave her.

Who was I? I am Y/n L/n. I was a pretty average boy. I mean, I got good grades but not the best in class, I played video games, I had a small friend group of three, and a nerd when it came to history.

"You're staring at her again," my childhood friend, Lucas said as I stared at Frisk from the table we were sitting at for lunch. "Hm?" I said, looking at him.

"Dude, why don't you just go over to her?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, you've never failed with confidence before," Blake, the non-binary one of the group said before taking a bite of his banana.

I sighed, "I guess she's different. Everyone knows what her attitude is like,". "Ah. The classic "afraid of rejection". What are you? A nerdy anime protagonist?" Jessie, the jokester of the group said. I only rolled my eyes as Lucas hit his arm, causing him to chuckle.

"Just YOLO it," Blake said. "YOLO it? What year are we in?" I asked with an amused smile. "I think they mean just telling Frisk you like her. If she likes you, that's great! If she doesn't, then just move on. There's always other fish in the sea," Lucas said. I only hummed, looking at Frisk who was laughing with her friends as they sat at their table.

"Yeah! It's not like it's gonna be the end of the world if she rejects you," Jessie said as he chuckled. After thinking about it for a solid minute, I finally caved in. "Alright. I'll do it. I mean, what do I have to lose?" I said. "Your credibility around school?" Jessie said with a smirk. He then earned a smack on the back of the head from Lucas causing him to laugh as I rolled my eyes again.

"Why not tell her to meet up somewhere after school?" Blake suggested. I hummed in uncertainty. "Also, didn't you help her with her homework? What's stopping you from talking to her now?" Jessie asked. Instead of answering him, I just stood up and waltzed over to where Frisk and her friends were.

"Ahem," I said, clearing my throat as I stood behind Frisk. Her friends looked at me first before Frisk turned around and looked up at me. "Oh, hey Y/n," she said casually.

"Frisk, I need to talk to you after school," I said with my hands on my hips. "Uhhh, why? Didn't we complete our homework?" she asked, confused. "This is different and more important. So if you could meet me after school that would be great," I said confidently before walking off.

~ 3rd POV ~

As Y/n walked away, Frisk was only left in confusion. She then looked back at her friends, "What do you think that was about?" she asked before getting surprised by their smug and happy faces. "Uhhh-"

"Did he just ask you out!?" one of Frisk's friends, Luna, screamed. "H-Huh!?" Frisk said as her eyes widened. "I don't think he asked her out," another one of her friends, Chloe said. "Thank you," Frisk said with a content smile. "I think he was just asking her to meet up with him so he could confess," Chloe said with a smirk. "What!" Frisk exclaimed.

"Aww. C'mon, Frisk. You like him~" Violet, another friend, said with a smug smile. "I-I don't like him! Why would I even like him!?" Frisk exclaimed. "Well... you've been staring at him recently," Luna said. "I have not!" Frisk said.

"You have! We have the same classes! I've noticed you staring at him during class, mumbling to yourself about him, and you even drew a portrait of him!" Luna said, listing off her fingers. "I do not like him! And I didn't draw a picture of him!" Frisk said as a small blush grew on her face.