SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk

This was one I thought off the top of my head.

Dad_Of_Boy | Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the request, It'll be the one after this one.

___________________

"We're more than happy to help you move into your new apartment, dearie," Toriel said with a smile as she, Sans, and Asriel helped Frisk move into her new apartment in the city where she'd be staying with a roommate. The main why was so she was closer to her job as the Monster Ambassador.

"Yeah, kiddo," Sans said with a chuckle. "Sans, I'm 23," Frisk said in unamusement. "You're still a kiddo to me," Sans replied with his usual big grin.

"Is this all of it?" Asriel asked, putting down a box in the living room of the apartment.

(The apartment. Your bedroom is the smaller one; replace the table at the end of the bed with a gaming desk)

"Yep!" Frisk said with a smile. "Oh, I can't believe you're going into the big wide world!" Toriel said happily, hugging Frisk tightly. "About time you moved out," Sans said with a chuckle.

"Mom... can't breathe..." Frisk said, muffled in Toriel's tight hug. "Oh, hehe, sorry dear," Toriel apologised, allowing Frisk to escape her tight hug.

"So where's your roommate?" Asriel asked. "Yeah. So we can check if they're a creep or not," Sans said.

"Guys! I'm 23! If they're a creep I can take care of them myself!" Frisk exclaimed. "We don't care how old you are. If your roommate going to be a problem then we'll deal with them," Asriel said as Toriel and Sans nodded. Frisk could only sigh, shaking her head.

However, the sound of a door closing was heard behind Frisk. She looked back and the others looked over as a guy who was half-asleep wearing pyjama shorts and shirtless looked at them before entering the kitchen.

"Uhhhhh. Did he just... wake up?" Asriel asked. "And topless?" Toriel asked.

The guy then poked his head out from the corner of the kitchen. He blinked a couple of times before looking at the boxes.

"Oh..." he said tiredly. He then walked out of the kitchen and entered his room to put on a T-shirt. He walked out of his room and yawned before standing next to the TV which was a couple of feet away from Frisk, Toriel, Sans, and Asriel.

"Uhhh, hey!" Frisk said with a smile. "I'm Frisk! I'll be your roommate!" she said happily, offering a handshake to the guy. "Y/n," the guy replied, shaking her hand.

"Have you just woken up?" Asriel asked. "Mhm. I usually wake up at this time," Y/n replied. "At 12?" Asriel asked, earning a nod from Y/n.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/n! I'm Toriel! And this is Sans and Asriel," Toriel said with a smile, gesturing to them respectfully.