Magician!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Chara

Requested by: papyrusnyeheheh I know you didn't add the Magician scenario, but I think this will be better.

Also, this will count as your second request.

______________

3rd POV:

Y/n: Oh boy, Mount Ebott.

Y/n was at Mount Ebott. Why? Well, he got bored and decided to explore. He heard about the rumours and decided to see if they were true.

So he jumped into the hole and as he fell he changed gravity to where he would land safely. And when he got to the bottom, he gracefully landed on a bed of buttercups. He then walked down the hallway and entered through a doorway.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" a sudden flower then appeared and said.

Y/n: Sup. Peace.

Y/n walked passed the flower but it stopped him by appearing in front of him again.

"W-Wait! You can't just leave!" it said in a pissed tone.

Y/n: I'll be fine.

He walked past the flower but it stopped him once again.

"There are Monsters out there! Yeah, Monsters!" the flower said in an agitated voice.

Y/n: Eh, I'll be fine.

Y/n walked past the flower one last time and carried on.

"Hehe, that's what you think, cutie~," a certain demonic ghost said as it floated after Y/n.

Chara, that's what the ghost's name was. She had previously had fun with Frisk but had gotten sad after they didn't return. However, this certain Human seemed to have caught her interest.

Chara followed Y/n as he walked up to Toriel. He followed Toriel throughout the Underground all up until she needed to leave. This left Chara online with the cute Human. But she then realised something, what if Y/n got hurt? What if Toriel kept him there? Well, she knew what to do.

So Chara followed Y/n by his side closely. She could feel a strange aura emanating from him and all she needed to do was bask in that aura. So she got as close as she could, she even got to the point of smelling his amazing hair.

Suddenly, Y/n stopped walking when he came across a real Monster who wanted to Fight. But to Chara's surprise, Y/n just snapped his fingers which caused the Monster to turn to dust immediately.

Chara: So hot~

Y/n: What?

Chara quickly covered her mouth and remained still as Y/n looked back. He looked directly at where Chara was standing and walked closer. Chara did walk backwards a little but stopped when something invisible stopped her. She watched as Y/n was now in front of her face as he stared.

Chara stared into Y/n's eyes and saw them glowing green.

Y/n: Hmm, nothing. That must've been a compliment from myself.

Chara sighed in relief and Y/n walked away. Chara followed from a distance as Y/n kept walking and got to Toriel's house with no other kills. Once Y/n arrived, Toriel greeted him, showed him his room, blah blah blah, you know the rest.

Y/n was now in his bedroom as he stared up at the ceiling. Chara stared at him with wide eyes and licked her lips. She imagined Y/n tied down to the bed and herself on top. She closed her eyes and started to touch herself.

Chara: Oh~ how much I want you~ just imagining you being mine~ Ohhh~

Chara reopened her eyes and moved closer to Y/n. She stared at his cute face and finally touched him. However, Chara's hand just repealed against Y/n's body like it was two magnets facing the same way. Chara got pissed and tried to touch Y/n again, but it still didn't work.