Post-Morning Sickness Snack

Start from the beginning

After which, Jay turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you." Looking up at Jay, Alex smiled as she most definitely does love her husband. "I love you too Jay, and I'm so glad that this is what we're doing right now." Jay agreed with Alex as he told her that. "Yeah, I just hate that you got sick." Alex shook her head when she heard Jay say that, as she's fine. "It's okay." Jay smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, he looked down at his gorgeous wife. "By the way, I need to apologize to you for something." Alex looked up at Jay when he told her that, confused. "And what would that be?" Grabbing Alex's hand, Jay smiled as he looked at his wife. "Sorry ahead of time that I'm not going to be able to give you the type of party that Gabby had." Alex shook her head when she heard Jay say that, before watching as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked at her. "I love you." Jay agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that.

"I love you too, and I'm just glad that we're in the midst of holding each other close right now." Jay agreed with his wife as she told him that, smirking due to the fact that this is everything that she wants to do right now; and Jay was well aware of the fact that this is everything that she wants to do right now. After which, he turned his head and proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. The way they just hold each other close is absolutely perfect, and there's nothing like the way he's feeling right now; and that's due to the fact that she's comfortable in his arms. "I am so glad that we're comfortable right now." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before going ahead with playing her wedding right. "Alex, that's all I want you to do right now. I want you to be comfortable, and I want you to relax." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before smiling due to the fact that we're really happy right now. Turning his head, Jay smiled as he kissed her forehead once again. "God, this is perfect; and there's nowhere I would rather be right now."

Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before smiling as she proceeded to grab his hand and intertwine their fingers. After which, Alex thought about something. "Can I ask you something Jay?" Jay agreed with his beautiful wife as she asked him that. "Of course you can." Taking a breath, Alex just thought about this; after which, she looked up at the man of her dreams so that she can ask him the question that she wants to ask him. That question? Whether he's worried about them not spending enough time with each other when they have the kids, because she doesn't want to put their marriage at risk.

"Jay, can we promise to each other that we're always going to make time for each other after we have the kids?"

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taking a breath when he heard Alex ask him that question, Jay just looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he wrapped his arm around her back and brought Alex close to him. "Here, stay close to me as we talk about this." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her to stay close to him, which she is more than happy to do; after all, she does love holding the man of her dreams in her arms. Right now, that's exactly what she's going to do as she moved her hand to his face. "I want something now that I'm here." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before moving his other hand to her back; keeping it there for a minute, Jay stroked her back with his thumb before bending down and kissing the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world softly. After which, he ran his hand up and down her back as a way to make sure that Alex just took it easy and relaxed right now; I mean, that is what she needs to do after all. She needs to take it easy as they concentrate on each other right now, as they cuddle.

And let's just say that it was absolutely perfect, as there's nothing more Alex wants to do right now; she just wants to cuddle up to the man of her dreams, as they hold each other close in bed. Running his hand up and down Alex's back as he holds her in his arms, Jay smiled due to the fact that he's just as happy as his beautiful wife (who just laid down on his chest and put her hand on his heart). Feeling her put her hand on his chest, Jay smiled as he looked at the woman he loves before putting his hand on hers; stroking her hand with his thumb, Jay smiled due to the fact that he's really happy right now. As much as he hates that Alex is sick right now, he loves holding her in his arms all the time. But that's not what he needs to concentrate on right now, and that's giving Alex the answer that she needs to her question; the question that she just asked him, about the promise that she wants him to make her. And that's they'll always make time for each other after they have the twins, which is definitely something that he can promise to her.

Why in the world would Alex even think that he wouldn't take time with her, because he most certainly will; he'll take time away with his wife on a regular basis, for the simple fact that he loves his wife more than anything in the entire world. And that's why he's going to make sure that she has no doubt over the fact that he's going to always concentrate on their marriage, because that's something that he's going to do; he's always going to make sure that their marriage is healthy and strong. The last thing that he wants, is for their marriage to fall apart; especially when they have kids. He's been raised in a dysfunctional household, and that truly is the last thing that Jay wants for his children. Rather, he wants to let them have the ideal home; and that's a home where they feel loved, and are raised by both of their parents in the same home. Plus, he loves Alex more than anything in the entire world. So, there's no chance that he's ever going to let his wife go. Alex is his for the rest of his life, and he's going to make sure that's the case forever.

"Alex, why in the world are you thinking this way? Alex, I love you more than anything in the entire world. And I promise you right now, that we're always going to put our marriage first." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, stroking his cheek with her thumb as they held each other close; after which, she leaned up and kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, Alex smiled due to the fact that Jay is such an amazing husband. "I love you Jay, and I'm sorry that I thought this way." Jay shook his head when Alex said that, as he would rather they talk about these things rather than her keeping them in her head; if they can confront these things that she's worried about head on, then they're both going to be okay. It's what Jay wants more than anything in the entire world, and he's just happy over the fact that they're holding each other close right now. And if this makes Alex feel better, then he's always going to do it; especially if it means that he gets to share a kiss with his beautiful wife.

And that's exactly what he's in the midst of doing right now. He's sharing a nice kiss with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and he's making sure that Alex knows that he loves her (not that she doesn't already know that). Alex knows that Jay loves her, and she feels horrible that she even thought that way. "I'm sorry that I thought that way." Jay shook his head. "We're past this Alex, I promise. All that matters at the end of the day, is that you know that I love you so damn much; and that we're forever, this is forever." Alex agreed with her loving husband as he told her that, before smiling as she kissed him softly and just took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she laid her head down on his chest. Running his hand up and down her back, Jay smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you Alex." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, smiling as they both just relaxed with each other this afternoon; and boy was she very comfortable.