15

l

Chapter 15 Transmigrating to Interstellar Day 15 This is an undisputed...

"Complete the mission "Evacuate the Occupied Area", the survival rate of the residents is 100%, comprehensive assessment: SSS" "

Congratulations for breaking the team mode record of "Evacuate the Occupied Area"!"

This is the most enjoyable time Lu Yuan has played these days. If there is any shortcoming, it is that in the final stage of slaughtering Qing Chong, she is always unable to use her spiritual sense to strangle.

But she couldn't use divine sense from the very beginning, after all, this is still a simulated space, not the real world.

Lu Yuan said enthusiastically, "Another round?"

The 3S difficulty is much more fun than the 3A difficulty. Only one round is not enough, at least two rounds are needed.

"Wait a minute." It was Su Chunya who spoke, her complexion was slightly tense, even though she tried to restrain herself, her soft and gentle voice revealed an uncontrollable urgency: "Student Lu, can I ask a question?" Lu Yuan paused

, Replied: "Of course, you can ask."

Su Chunya immediately raised a question: "I have been curious since just now, how did you see that the black-footed worm is about to appear?"

She did not fly very high, but there were dense clouds below There was a crowd, the streets were crowded with people, how could she tell where the black-legged insects were coming from?

Hearing "black-footed insect", Lu Yuan fell silent.

Before Lu Yuan could answer for a while, Su Chunya thought that her question had crossed the line, and she calmed down: "If this question is difficult to answer, forget it." "Uh, that's not true." Lu Yuan said

indifferently , "I just don't know what a black-legged insect is."

There are too many insects in the bug swarm, many of which are black-legged, and she really can't match it for a while.

"..." Su Chunya choked for a moment, and explained: "The one that came out of the ground is the black-footed worm."

Lu Yuan suddenly realized, "That one."

Hey, the thing's head was halfway out, and she killed it before it got out completely. She didn't know that this kind of bug was originally called a black-footed bug. If it was a brown-headed bug, maybe she could barely think of it.

"You can tell at a glance."

Lu Yuan didn't say that intentionally, but the fact that with the blessing of the powerful soul, her five senses are far sharper than ordinary people, and it is not difficult to find the traces of black-footed insects.

But when these words fell into the ears of other people, it didn't taste that way.

They couldn't see it with the S-class mech with its own advanced analyzer, but she knew it with a single glance. What kind of eyes are these?

If someone else said that, no matter what kind of eyes he has, Xia Bo would rush to punch him into panda eyes.

——If you have something to say, what are you pretending to do!

But when Lu Yuan said that, Xia Bai really has no temper at all, because Lu Yuan did it. She manipulated the C-class mecha to detect the movement of the black-footed insect in advance, and killed it before it came out of the ground. Even the S-class mecha Things that even a mecha can't do, it's even more impossible for a C-level mecha, who is a thousand miles away from an S-level mecha, to assist her.