2

Chapter 2 Traveling to Interstellar and getting rich the next day is just around the corner...

Is this normal?

Looking at the germinated seeds, Lu Yuan fell into deep thought.

According to what the orphan girl has learned, the cultivated seeds will germinate in a few days, and the growth time of this seed has been significantly shortened.

Could it be her divine sense that caused the seeds to mutate?

She doesn't mind showing her strength, as long as she doesn't exaggerate too much. Applying for dismissal with a germinated seed is tantamount to shouting with a loudspeaker: "I have a problem, come and

study me."

She is not afraid of trouble, but she will not Do such self-destructive stupid things.

Lu Yuan thought about it and decided to do a simple experiment.

Putting the germinated seeds into the space ring, Lu Yuan took another uncultivated seed, and checked it with a tester first:

"——5%"

She pricked the seed skin with her spiritual sense, pierced it The moment he "saw" the bright light cluster in the seed expanding, Lu Yuan quickly withdrew his consciousness and checked again:

"——99%"

Lu Yuan: "..."

Try another one.

Carol, who was standing beside Lu Yuan, was about to try to string light spots. The corner of her eyes accidentally glanced at the detector Lu Yuan was holding: "

——99%"

Carol: "???"

Carol was startled, she I thought I was wrong, and was about to take a closer look, when Lu Yuan, who had noticed something, quietly changed an uncultivated seed, and the initial value of this seed appeared on the detector: "——3

% "

Sure enough, I was wrong!

Carol breathed a sigh of relief, and when she came back to her senses, she felt that her thoughts were ridiculous.

How could someone grow a seed to 99% within two minutes? Isn't this a monster?

In the future, she can no longer stay up late, and she is so dazzled that she sees "3%" as "99%".

Carol secretly felt that it was absurd, and re-entered the "embroidery work" of stringing dots.

After Carol stopped looking this way, Lu Yuan looked around to make sure no one noticed her before continuing the experiment.

She controlled her consciousness to slowly approach the seeds, and as her consciousness slowly approached, the data on the inspection instrument began to jump up.

From "3%" to "15%", and then to "37%", by the time the consciousness touched the seed skin, the cultivation rate had risen to "82%".

Just by touching the seed skin, the cultivation rate has increased to 82%, which proves that her spiritual consciousness is very attractive to the seeds.

When the first seed was cultivated, the consciousness stayed inside the seed for too long, which may be the reason for the seed to germinate early.

So here comes the problem, Zhou Ning requires fusion to form a group before get out of class can be dismissed, her consciousness cannot touch the seeds, how does she know which value counts as fusion into a group?