3

Chapter 3 Transmigrated to the third day of interstellar and hateful|The rich green planter...

Every school has its own internal forum, and First Union University is no exception. However, because horticultural students are not welcomed, horticultural students have always played in the horticultural section.

As for the reason for being unpopular, in the final analysis, it is because of the green planter.

It is understandable that green planters cultivate expensive plants and are sought after by the powerful.

The problem is that in recent years, Zergs have frequently invaded and wars have occurred frequently. The government encourages talented young people to apply for mech combat majors. Green Planter.

If someone with good talent applies for the Department of Horticulture, he will attract strange eyes from the people around him. As a result, fewer and fewer people apply for the Department of Horticulture, and later it becomes that only those who fail to pass other majors will be transferred to the Department of Horticulture. Department of Horticulture.

For example, the orphan girl was eliminated from the Mecha Individual Department and transferred to the Horticulture Department.

As a result, horticultural students generally have poor talent, and very few can become green planters. With fewer green planters, fewer green plants are cultivated, and the prices are pushed up by the powerful, which makes the public even more dissatisfied.

Under the influence of this social atmosphere, horticultural students have poor talent and poor social reputation, and are basically at the bottom of the school's chain of contempt.

So horticulture students don't like to play with students from other departments, they just stay in the one-acre land of the horticulture department to entertain themselves.

Closer to home, as soon as this post was posted, it attracted a lot of horticultural students' strong onlookers.

""Solution, what kind of talent can be integrated into a group within ten minutes?" "

Main building: The host is a sophomore, today's practical class, Zhou Ma, said that the class will be dismissed after merging into a group, but the first grader took less than ten minutes. After class, Zhou's mother wanted to write a letter of recommendation for her to apply for the examination of a green plant teacher. I just want to know, what level of talent is this?

"1L: Selling water monkeys in the front row"

"2L: Who is the number one in the sophomore year?"

"3L: woc, it's fake, even S-level talents can't be integrated into a group within ten minutes!" Ranking, I don't have any impression of this grade one."

"5L: Landlord, I can't lie, I counted the time, there is no ten minutes at all, six minutes at most!"

"6L replied to 5L: ???"

...

"81L: 6665556556, these 5s are not typos, but my humble cry"

"82L: I was born in a family of green planters, with B+ talent and experience in nurturing, but it takes thirty minutes for me to integrate into a group. If The main building is real, so his talent is at least A+"

"83L: ?!! I thought the first one to go was Zhang X who took 47 minutes, but you told me there was another fairy who took 6 minutes Boss?"

"84L: At this level, let's get a base of A-level talent"