39

Chapter 39: Day 39 on the Interstellar What was on this ship...

The piercing cold current was isolated by divine consciousness, and the sound of the cold wind whistling aroused Lu Yuan's long-suppressed desire to fly, and she did not resist manipulating the flying sword to reverse and dash in the air for a while.

"Whew-"

The breathing behind him intensified, and the strength around his waist tightened abruptly, and Lu Yuan remembered that the person behind him was an interstellar person who had never touched a flying sword.

Although people in the interstellar era can go to heaven and earth and travel through the universe, they rely on spaceships, hoverers and other means of transportation, such as flying swords, which are unprotected flying tools, which are probably no different from looking for death in their eyes.

Lu Yuan tilted his head slightly, "Scared?"

"Hmm..."

Lin Heng answered in confusion, his brain was blank, his body was tense and did not dare to move, and he didn't pay attention to what Lu Yuan had just done.

Noticing that Lin Heng's tone was a little strange, Lu Yuan lowered the height and speed of the flying sword, and patiently comforted: "I lied to you just now, I can't fall." The

flying sword was controlled by her divine sense and fused with her divine sense, not to mention that she had been in the Immortal Cultivation World for so many years, and she had never heard of anyone who died in the flying sword accident.

Probably because Lu Yuan made a fork, Lin Heng's consciousness finally returned to his body, realizing that he was standing on a flying sword without any protective function, and he subconsciously hugged Lu Yuan.

He swore that when the underground worm nest was discovered by the Zerg queen and encountered the insect flow returning to the nest, it was not as thrilling as this moment!

Lin Heng looked down at the ground below, and looked left and right at the tall buildings on both sides, and roughly estimated that it was only ten meters above the ground.

If you fall at this height -

Lin Heng suggested, "It's better to fly high, if I fall, I won't be able to open the mecha at this height."

Lu Yuan: "..."

Her first manned sword flight was actually questioned about her flying skills.

"Okay, that's what you said."

Lu Yuan no longer restrained, and directly manipulated the flying sword to fly into the sky.

She controlled the flying sword to travel left and right, flipping at great speed, and a set of movements flowed through the clouds, which made her very comfortable.

Lu Yuan, who was addicted, was in an excellent mood, and he didn't care about Lin Heng's "ignorance of good evil" just now, "Where are you going now?"

After Lu Yuan's tossing, Lin Heng found that this flying sword was much safer than he thought, at least when flipped 180 degrees, he seemed to be integrated with the flying sword, without the slightest sense of trembling and soaring.

Lin Heng, who finally calmed down, had time to think about the blue star, he looked at the city below, turned on the navigation function, and shared it directly with Lu Yuan: "Go here."

Lu Yuan glanced at the navigation instructions distractedly, and saw that the destination was a company building called Green Jin's Technology.

Green Today?