5

Chapter 5 Traveling to the fifth day of Interstellar, nothing can shock him...

The next morning, Lu Yuan got up early, washed up, put on a clean school uniform and went out.

Lu Yuan went straight to the gardening restaurant, it was probably early, and he didn't meet many people along the way.

The gardening restaurant has two floors. The first floor provides free synthetic food, such as fiber energy cakes and nutrient solutions. These things don't taste very good, but they can supplement the nutrients needed by the body and enough energy. If you want to improve your food, You can spend money on the second floor.

Lu Yuan wanted to go to the second floor, but unfortunately her personal account did not allow it.

I randomly picked a seat and sat down, and the menu for today popped up on the desktop:

"Strawberry Flavored Nutrient Liquid + Fiber Energy Cake"

"Honeydew Melon Flavored Nutrient Liquid + Fiber Energy Cake"

"Sweet Orange Flavored Nutrient Liquid + Fiber Energy Cake"

...

There is no difference between these packages except for the slight difference in the taste of the nutrient solution.

Lu Yuan randomly chose a melon-flavored set meal and waited for the robot to serve it.

"Hello classmate, your meal is ready, I wish you a happy meal."

The robot just put the set meal on the table, and a series of hurried footsteps came towards this side.

Lu Yuan looked up, and saw Carol running over excitedly, she sat down directly opposite, her face flushed with excitement: "I heard that you were the first one to leave yesterday, is that true?" "

Hmm ?"

I didn't expect her to ask this, Lu Yuan paused, and after thinking about it for a while, she responded: "It should be me, what's wrong?"

What's wrong? !

She actually asked what was wrong with a calm face, and Carol wanted to shake her shoulders hard, asking what level of talent she was.

Seeing her classmates sharing that post with her and inquiring about Lu Yuan's level of spiritual talent overtly and secretly, Carol suddenly remembered that after Lu Yuan left the team, it seemed that he never came back.

She knew that Lu Yuan's grades were good, but she didn't expect her performance to be so outstanding in the practical class.

A genius who was recommended by Zhou's mother to take the green plant teacher exam just after her sophomore year, she actually made friends with such a boss!

Mom, I'm ready!

Carol pressed her hands on the table and said excitedly, "How did you grow so fast? Can I ask your spiritual talent level?"

Lu Yuan took a bite of the fiber cake, chewed it twice and swallowed it directly. "The talent level is not high, C+."

Hearing the first half sentence, Carol just wanted to say not to be modest, but when she heard "C+", the smile on her face froze immediately.

——A student with C+ spiritual talent, it took six minutes to fuse the vitality of the seeds into a group?

It took nearly an hour for her B-level talent!