21

Chapter 21 Traveling to the twenty-first day of interstellar please finish before 5 pm...

Looking for a nest?

Lu Yuan's first reaction was the underground insect nest in the mecha game. She still remembers that after killing the weird "queen", the insects in the underground nest rushed towards her like crazy. What came was unprecedented refreshing and comfortable.

Although the difficulty of the single-player mode increased later, she was happier playing alone, but the first impression of the underground insect nest was very good.

——After all, it can kill a happy one.

Now Lin Heng invites her to clean up the bugs. It's more comfortable than mecha games. In reality, unlike mecha games, you can only use lightsabers. Her attack methods are more abundant, and you can pass through her I haven't left the school yet, so it's not bad to take this opportunity to go out.

Lu Yuan was moved, but she didn't agree immediately, because after all, this was Lin Heng's task, and she couldn't do whatever she wanted like in the game.

More importantly, Lin Heng is a member of the military. If she wants to participate in this operation, she will definitely need to verify her identity, but in her state, she cannot pass the three inspections.

The three checks...

Thinking of this makes Lu Yuan feel dizzy. As long as this problem is not resolved, she will not be able to enter and leave the school normally.

Before, she didn't mind being beaten as a Zerg, because she could run away and become an interstellar bandit at any time.

But now...if possible, Lu Yuan doesn't want to go to that step.

"Not too good." Lu Yuan hesitated, "After all, it is the task of Instructor Lin."

"Don't worry about breaking the rules, my invitation has been approved by the superior." Lin Heng said frankly: "This mission is very important. It would be even better if we can take the opportunity to clean up the bug nests and severely damage the Zerg."

After experiencing the amoeba and hole-eating worm incidents, the main combat faction of the military decided to take the initiative to fight back against the Zerg. Lu Yuan.

In order to persuade his superiors to allow Lu Yuan to participate in the mission, he deliberately obtained the original battle video and submitted it.

But any conscientious star field person, after seeing Lu Yuan treat the insect nest as a slaughterhouse, would sincerely hope that this scene could happen in the insect nest.

Of course, he admitted that this invitation was also mixed with a little selfishness.

On the third day after submitting the fighting video, he received a special approval reply, and his superiors allowed him to invite this sophomore gardening student to participate in this mission, and at the same time gave him a special task: —— Do everything possible to absorb

this gardening student Students join the army.

His thoughts flashed by, and seeing Lu Yuan's hesitant expression, he thought that Lu Yuan was thinking about the reward, "I won't let you work in vain, I will collect your combat data for this mission, and create a machine tailored for you." Armor."

Afraid that she would doubt her ability to design mechas, Lin Heng added: "I have an S-class mecha design qualification certificate." In

all thirteen three-star domains, there are no more than 100 registered S-class mecha designers. This is quite a top talent.