40

Chapter 40: Crossing to the 40th Day of the Interstellar Sneaking into the Third Hospital of Granblue Star...

"After the examination, let's go to dinner?"

"Okay, you test the power system first, I'll go in and take a look."

"The spacecraft in this series will be running in three days, and I don't know what to check."

"It's because I fly a lot, so I have to check, and it wears out too quickly."

......

The inspectors in dark blue green technology uniforms walked out of the elevator one after another, until the entire inspection team left, and two people wearing supply station uniforms walked out of the elevator.

It is clearly a particularly conspicuous presence, but the inspectors are unaware of it.

Looking at the back of the inspector, Lin Heng felt a sense of absurdity in his heart.

Although he had experienced Lu Yuan's ability when he first entered the internal work area of Green Jin, this time he had a deeper experience of this ability.

They entered the elevator in front of the inspection team, such a closed, face-to-face space, and the other party voluntarily gave them a place, but no one noticed the supply station uniforms on them, and did not even give them an extra glance.

Compared to invisibility, this ability is more like reducing one's own sense of existence to achieve the effect of making people around them subconsciously ignore its existence.

Just as he was about to keep up with the inspectors in front, Lu Yuan found that Lin Heng on the side did not move, and when he looked up, he didn't know what he was thinking, and his expression was a little dazed.

Lu Yuan looked interesting, "What do you think?"

"Huh?"

Pulled back to reality by Lu Yuan's voice, Lin Heng collected his superfluous thoughts and returned to the topic, "It's nothing, did you hear what they just said, this series of spaceships is often put into use."

"I looked at the cargo list of Midorijin's headquarters this time, generally speaking, super-large spaceships are often put into use only in times of war, and ordinary transportation only requires large spaceships."

Now is not a special period, how does Midorijin frequently use super-large spaceships?

Regarding this issue, Lu Yuan did not care very much, "Just take a look at it later." Whether

the senior management of Midorijin's headquarters participated in the Zerg experiment and whether they knew about the experiment could be seen at a glance by looking at the goods that were privately transported.

The two followed the inspection team into the docking warehouse and found the THD302 spacecraft.

The body of the spaceship is very large, and this height is not much higher than the mecha training ground, and Lu Yuan can't see the whole body of the spacecraft even if he raises his head.

Lu Yuan twisted his neck a little sourly, "Now mix in and take a look?"

Lin Heng stared at the oversized spaceship, and only looked away after a long time, "No, the cargo will not be loaded until the inspection is completed, and we will board the ship with the accompanying personnel."

Now just familiarize yourself with the route, first figure out the location of the spacecraft, and there may be a series of disinfection checks on the ship, which is extremely harmful to people.