45

Chapter 45: Piercing the 45th Day of the Interstellar Worm tide is coming

The news that the Zerg was about to attack the thirteenth thirteenth domain immediately caused the interstellar people to panic.

The memories of the older generation are once again awakened by the fear of the Zerg attack, while the young people are eager to participate in the war against the Zerg tide.

This evacuation operation lasted for two days and two nights, and all the residents who could be evacuated took the evacuation spacecraft to other star fields, and a small number voluntarily applied to stay to resist the insect tide.

At the same time, the individual soldiers who came to support the rest of the Star Domain arrived in the 13th Star Domain one after another, many of them were residents and college students who volunteered to come to help.

The military base, which had been empty due to the evacuation operation, soon became full, and Lu Yuan, who was temporarily staying, had to leave the military base.

Fortunately, in order to resist the insect tide, the thirteenth thirteenth domain has established a defensive camp in the star domain, and in addition to the individual soldiers participating in the battle, students and residents can borrow and stay overnight.

As soon as he left the military base, Lu Yuan flew directly to Hanshan Xing, and stayed in a defensive camp on the planet that afternoon.

As for why it's Cold Mountain Star, not Azura Star...

That's because the Zerg invasion is all about encroaching on energy and finding new habitats, and in the entire thirteenth thirteenth year, the energy of Cold Mountain Star is the most abundant, so it is very likely that this place will be attacked by the most violent insect tide.

"Miss Lu, thank you for your generous help, you have been assigned to Lounge 1397 in Area W."

Just after completing the registration for the camp, Lu Yuan was about to go to the allocated room to rest for a while, when he suddenly heard a familiar and excited female voice not far away:

"Lu Shen, why are you here?!"

Lu Yuan followed the sound, and saw a woman equipped with black exoskeleton armor running towards her enthusiastically, she was about to dodge, but the person took the initiative to stop a meter or two away from her, "I really didn't expect to meet you here, it's great to be able to cooperate with you!"

It was the medic Aya Kuri.

Lu Yuan was a little surprised, "You are also here?" There

are quite a few people who came to support this time, and there are many planets in the thirteenth thirteenth region, and there are many camps on the planet, and they happen to meet on the same planet and in the same camp, and I have to say that it is indeed a coincidence.

What's more, she also owed Aya Kuri a request.

I didn't expect to meet Lu Yuan here, and Jiuli Aya's excitement was overflowing, "Yes, I am the support medical soldier this time, but why is Lu Shen here?"

At first, she was a little nervous and worried about the insect tide, but after seeing Lu Shen, this nervousness was swept away, and only the expectation that quickly swelled was left.

She couldn't wait to see Lu Shen's heroic posture of cleaning up the insect tide again, it must be quite a shocking scene!

Maybe even the mad zerg will be scared to retreat after seeing it!

With such a brisk thought, Jiuli Aya's gaze towards Lu Yuan became hotter and hotter.

Having long been accustomed to her eyes, Lu Yuan was already surprised, "I heard that the Zerg is going to attack the thirteenth thirteenth domain, I will help."