38

Chapter 38: Wearing to the 38th Day of the Stars Welcome to my childhood favorite...

"Ding... Ding..."

The rings fell on the table with a crisp sound, and Lu Yuan fiddled with these storage rings in a good mood.

Not only weapon mecha, but also some ammunition and jammers, she has been in this place for so long, and finally has some possessions.

Looking at the few rings that were spinning and flying around her fingertips, Lin Heng decided to ignore the "swag", "Did you mark that spaceship?"

"What to mark, I directly called the police, arrest the star thief, everyone is responsible."

Lu Yuan took the initiative to push more than a dozen energy guns towards Lin Heng, and under the latter's doubtful gaze, she smiled and said, "These are the stolen goods I captured, so I will hand them over to Instructor Lin." She

is not used to using weapons such as energy guns, and it is not as easy as a lightsaber.

Lin Heng looked at the energy gun on the table, her gaze fell on the storage ring flying on her fingertips, and hesitated: "... These? She

should have more than that, right?

Lu Yuan put the ring and the like into the inner pocket of his clothes, and the bright and upright road: "As a good citizen of the interstellar world, I subdued the gangsters and reported them directly, but because of the urgency of time, I couldn't personally escort them, these stolen goods robbed by star thieves, how do I know where they are?"

"Maybe in order to mitigate his guilt, he threw all the stolen goods into space."

Lin Heng: "..."

Okay, these stolen goods will be converted into a bonus for her catching the star thief.

What's more, who can force her not to do what she doesn't want to do?

......

This group of star thieves unfortunately bumped into Lu Yuan's hand, and even though the solution time was fast enough, it still delayed them for 17 minutes, fortunately, they did not encounter anything similar in the subsequent journey.

At about 4:20 a.m. on the third day, the spacecraft successfully arrived at the Thirteenth Domain Supply Station.

The employees who came to pick up saw a small spaceship approaching and naturally commanded the docking.

——The thirteenth thirteenth domain is blocked, does not mean that the entire thirteenth thirteenth domain is blocked, and it is normal that a spaceship will come here.

Not everyone passes through to go to the thirteenth thirteenth domain, what if people are going to the border star?

The spacecraft docked in the supply station, the hatch opened, and Lu Yuan and Lin Heng walked out before and after.

The employees who had long memorized the information of the two recognized them at a glance, and the heart that had been hanging tightly finally fell back to its original place.

He had been waiting here since three o'clock in the morning, waiting for almost an hour, and did not see them arrive, thinking that they were in trouble on the way and were going to miss the supply ship.

"You're coming! Hurry up to change clothes, register, and half an hour later the supply ship will depart. The

staff led the two into the staff area inside the supply station, and along the way they were still telling them about the basic tasks of the supply ship.