14

Chapter 14 Transmigrating to the fourteenth day of Interstellar, don't worry, I understand...

"Lu Yuan, a student of the horticulture department at level 33, welcome to the mecha training ground."

The metal gate opened to all sides, revealing a space for one person to pass through, and Lu Yuan walked in quickly.

A mecha student in the hall who was about to watch the battle heard the movement and looked back, but he only had time to catch a glimpse of a corner of light-colored clothes passing behind the metal door. When he wanted to take a closer look, the metal door had been closed again.

The companion noticed that he stretched his neck to look back, and looked around, only to see the empty passage, "What are you looking at?"

The man scratched the back of his head blankly: "I seem to hear gardening again. The students came in."

"You also heard the gardening students came in the day before yesterday, do you think the gardening students are crazy?" The companion gave him an elbow, and finally winked and said: "I have to say, there are quite a lot of beauties in the Department of Horticulture "

The man rubbed his chest, which was so painful, with a confused look on his face: "...No, I really heard it." "Okay,

you just think too much, no gardener would go here. "The companion hooked his neck and pulled him back, "The battle is about to start later, who do you think will win this time, I will use today's food expenses to bet that Nie Zong will win!" "...Are you sure?

" Lao Xia is not here today?"

...

"15078 is put into use, and the user is Lu Yuan, a student of the horticulture department at level 33." "

Welcome to the mecha simulation room, please choose your mecha."

Lu Yuan had just selected the mecha, Xia Bai invited It just popped up—

"S-class mech pilot Xia Bo invited you to join the team"

"Accept/Reject"

three communication boxes just popped up, and Xia Bo's voice entered Lu Yuan's ears: "You came very quickly Well, let me introduce to you first, this is Lu Yuan, the horticultural student with a 3rd grade and a 3S rating, and he is very powerful." When he said the word

"horticultural student", Lu Yuan could hear a bit of gnashing of teeth .

Xia Bo then introduced to Lu Yuan: "The second pilot's seat is Su Chunya

, a mecha master, a specially- appointed teacher of our mech academy." A mecha master with a hard mecha, her gentle and feminine temperament is more in line with the image of a teacher in the horticulture department.

She raised her hand and waved, with a gentle smile: "Hello."

Facing beauties, especially those who are gentle and full of kindness, Lu Yuan has always been patient: "Hello, Teacher Su."

After greeting Su Chunya , Lu Yuan looked at the man in the last communication box, and she noticed him when the communication box just popped up.

After all, in the interstellar era full of strange hair and eye colors, people with black hair and black eyes can always get Lu Yuan's preference.

What's more, this person's appearance is excellent, even if this face is taken to the world of immortal cultivation where handsome men and beautiful women are like clouds, he will not lose.