28

Chapter 28 Traveling to Interstellar Day 28 Returning to School

At the supply station, a mechanically synthesized female voice on the spaceship

reminded: "Commander Lin Heng, welcome back."

Du Shang, who was on duty on the spaceship, heard the movement and turned around: "Why did you come back so early?"

Seeing Lin Heng He boarded the spaceship with a solemn expression, and a strange man and a woman followed behind him.

Du Shang: "?!"

Commander Lin actually brought a stranger onto the spaceship? !

If he hadn't seen Lu Yuan following behind, Du Shang would have thought that Commander Lin had been replaced by the Zerg.

He looked at the haggard couple, couldn't stop glancing at Lin Heng, and asked hesitantly: "Commander Lin, they are..." "

These two people have special identities, I want to take them back to the military headquarters." Lin Heng Not much to say, the less insiders on this matter, the better.

He looked at Jerome and Zhiwen Noriko, and said seriously: "Until you arrive at your destination, you must stay in the confinement room, and you must not leave."

Jerome and Zhiwen Noriko knew that this place is not accessible to ordinary people The local government accepted all of Lin Heng's arrangements cooperatively without any objection. Seeing Lin Heng leading the two directly to the confinement room, Du Shang became more and more curious. He approached Lu Yuan and asked in

a low voice, "God Lu, what happened to you?"

Take a stranger?

Lu Yuan glanced at him, and said casually, "Trouble."

No matter which direction Jerome said, these words would involve a lot of things, isn't it just trouble?

"Trouble? What trouble?"

Du Shang was confused and was about to ask carefully, but Lu Yuan had already turned around and went to the lounge, ignoring his meaning at all.

"No..." Du Shang scratched the back of his head in confusion, "Didn't we come out to carry out a secret mission, why did we bring people to the spaceship?"

"What did you say?" A

slightly cold voice sounded behind him, Du Shang immediately put down his hands, stood up straight, and said energetically: "It's nothing, I mean you are back, can I go out for a walk?"

Yi Xiuwen and the others all said When he went to that specialty restaurant, he was so hungry that he heard it.

Originally thought that Commander Lin would definitely stay on the spacecraft, he could take the opportunity to change shifts and go to Shanqingxing with them, but Commander Lin offered to go out with God Lu for a stroll.

Fortunately, it was a turn of events, and it wasn't too late for them to come back. Taking advantage of this time, he could still eat something.

Thinking of the two people in the confinement room, Lin Heng wanted to hurry back to the voyage, and was about to reject Du Shang and tell the others to come back and gather immediately, when he stopped talking.

If someone in the security department is involved in this project, he will definitely be found. Doesn't he call back the team members and return to the flight urgently to indicate that there is a problem?