44

Chapter 44: Piercing the 44th Day of the Interstellar Pre-war preparations

No one doubted the truth of this sentence, but it was a bug man who had been lurking in the Thirteen Trient Domain for a long time!

What's more, regardless of the degree of truth, the insect tide is a major event that deserves to be treated carefully.

"It's coming in three days, so get people out quickly!"

"Lysin should also have a partial effect on the Zerg, and we must hurry up to develop an in vitro agent."

"Lysin is essentially a dissolving gene, how can it be used in vitro, this is too difficult."

"..."

The experimenters who were still angry just now spontaneously discussed the improvement experiment of gene lysin, and did not pay attention to Chen Qizhi on the operating table for a while.

Chen Qizhi broke free from their suppression and roared, "Who the hell initiated the emergency measures?!" Everyone

: "...? Didn't

he and General Huo personally start it?

Even the verification passed, what else is there to say.

"...... Yourself, of course. A certain experimenter couldn't resist answering.

Chen Qi was stunned, and slowed down for half a beat before realizing that only when he and Huo Yi operated at the same time could emergency measures be activated.

But he doesn't remember it at all!

"No, not me!" Chen Qizhi subconsciously denied it, and he said emotionally: "I can't do such a thing!" He

was still waiting for three days later to use the Zerg army to defeat the Zerg, so that these dirty things would never dare to invade the Thirteen Trient Domain again, how could he kill the Zerg?

As long as the Zerg army makes combat achievements and protects the interstellar residents, this project can be supported by the coalition government!

Seeing Chen Qizhi waving his arm excitedly, Lin Heng was about to take him down, but Huo Zhao's adjutant finally arrived with a fully armed squad of individual soldiers.

When he saw the "man" with scales and a green tail, the adjutant was visibly stunned for a second.

"-You?!"

Although he had heard Huo Yi say that Dr. Chen was a bug man in his light brain, he couldn't help but be shocked when he saw it with his own eyes.

Such a bug man has been in contact with them for four years!

The adjutant quickly calmed down and asked Chen Qizhi to arrest him, and only then asked Huo Yi for instructions: "General."

"Bring people back and keep them under strict supervision."

Seeing that the adjutant brought someone here, Huo Xu's complexion finally eased a little, "Inform the coalition government that there may be an insect tide attacking the thirteenth thirteenth domain in three days, and ask them to send someone to support immediately."

Whether this is true or not, they must ask for support as soon as possible.

It will take at least a day just to rush to support, and it will probably be too late to wait until the truth of the news is confirmed and then reported to the coalition government.

"Yes!"

The adjutant immediately reported the news to the coalition government and asked for support.

Glancing at Chen Qizhi, who was under control, Huo Yi looked at Lin Heng and said quietly: "Let's go, I still have something to ask you." What