32

Chapter 32: Wearing to the 32nd Day of the Interstellar Not painful, but extremely insulting...

A Base, Medical Research Institute

"Dr. You, her eyes have begun to show heavy pupil symptoms, which are further activated by the queen gene in her body, which is the result of her genetic analysis."

The research assistant transmitted the genetic analysis results to the light brain, Dr. You clicked on it and looked at it a few times, and his expression became more solemn: "Gene replace..."

Remembering the lady whose spirit was on the verge of collapse, the researcher's assistant looked unbearable, and when Dr. You finished reading the analysis results, he whispered: "Doctor You, can't Miss Zhiwen get out of this state?"

Dr.

You's face was gloomy, and he sighed: "Medication may be relieved." The

assistant's eyes lit up slightly, "That-" He was about to say if he could give medicine to Zhiwen Noriko, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by Doctor You: "

Now is not the time to use medicine, the thirteenth thirteenth domain refuses to cooperate, we can only analyze the danger and weakness of the insect people through Zhiwen Noriko, if we don't know anything about this, in case of turmoil in the thirteenth thirteenth domain, The entire star field will be implicated by them.

If he could, he also wanted to ease Noriko's pain, but now there was no other way but to continue experimenting.

This is the first time they have encountered this kind of crazy human experiment, how the genes of the Zerg will develop in the human body, how the second generation of Zerg people will behave, whether they have the nature of obedience to the queen insect song, all this is unknown, all they can do is continue to experiment and test from these two victims.

Doctor You didn't think any further, he suppressed his complicated emotions, and his brows wrinkled slightly: "Have the genetic sequences of the first batch of Zerg people been analyzed?"

Speaking of work, the assistant immediately became rigorous, "There is still an hour to analyze it, and I will report the results to you immediately." Doctor

You bowed his head slightly, "Well, you go ahead and work."

He was going to see the results of a second test of Zerg obedience.

As soon as he left the office, a cold male voice said unhurriedly: "Doctor You, what happened to your test?"

Doctor

You looked back and nodded politely in greeting: "Commander Lin, the first phase of the experiment has ended, and now the second phase experiment is underway in the first district, I am preparing to go and see, do you want to join me?"

Lin Heng: "Hmm.

The two were marching towards the experimental area, Lin Heng remembered that the medical research institute had been studying the insect people in the past few days, and asked: "What was detected in the first stage?"

"Barely detect a good news and a bad news." Dr. You did not sell the pass, and said directly: "The good news is that we have extracted the active ingredients from the physiological fluid of the worm fetus, which can inhibit the appearance of the zerg gene in the bodies of Noriko Chifumi and Jerome.

Lin Heng's brows furrowed when he heard this.

The so-called worm fetus is those milky white eggs, the physiological fluid in the eggs can inhibit the zerg genes in the human body such as Zhiwen Noriko, which is indeed good news, but in the future, will it rely on extracting synthetic inhibitors from the physiological fluid of the worm fetus?