54

Chapter 54: Piercing to the 54th Day of the Interstellar Sky-high reparations

The so-called unadded contact, which is commonly known as a stranger.

Lu Yuan vaguely remembered that there were only two or three when he looked at it last time, why did he directly have more than five thousand this time, it would not be all junk information, right?

Looking at the pile of grateful and shocked people in the post, Lu Yuan probably guessed what was going on.

She clicks on the "No contacts added" message.

"Zuo Tianyi: Hello Lu Shen, my father's spiritual domain has been damaged for a long time, he has been plagued by neuropathic headaches for a long time, thanks to the special factor S you cultivated, he finally has the opportunity to recover his health!"

"Toby Livai: I apologize for the previous prejudice against horticultural students, you are a great and respectable figure, thank you for your research!"

"Jun Hachimoto: Your research is really very important, I didn't expect you to be so low-key, I even speculated that you often go to the training ground for other intentions, I am very sorry for my thoughts!"

"..."

Lu Yuan roughly swept it, almost all of them were similar remarks, and these more than five thousand were just news from the students of this school.

If you let the students from other schools know, wouldn't the entire Thirteen Star Domain know?

Thinking of that possibility, Lu Yuan quickly closed her honor display page, she opened the post again and replied to a message: "Lu Yuan:

I have received information from all students, you don't have to be polite, but I want to spend my university life quietly, and I have closed my personal honor display page, please don't spread the news, thank you for your understanding."

She remembered that those messages said that her relatives had mental domain damage, and added a reply post: "Lu Yuan:

Regarding the treatment of mental domain damage, I am cooperating with the scientific research institute, and may soon be able to launch an effective treatment agent, please be patient."

"9527L: My God, it's actually Lu Shen himself! Lu Shen rest assured, you are low-key, we understand! Absolute confidentiality!"

"9528L: Riku also saw this post?! I didn't expect that a busy scientific researcher like Lu Shen would also take time to visit the forum, but I will definitely keep it secret!"

"9529L: I mean is it possible that Riku Shen's friend shared it with her?"

"9530L: I burst into tears, the potion to heal the spirit domain turned out to be true, I will always be a brain remnant fan of Lu Shen!"

"9531L: I thought that Lu Xueshen was awesome before, who knew that Xueshen was just one of the small achievements, people are living immortals!"

"..."

As soon as he and the other teachers said that there was no need to make up research reports, Zhou Ning turned his head and saw——

"... Please don't spread the news, thank you for your understanding..."

Zhou Ning: "..."

"Don't spread the news" - that is, don't spread the news that she won the two medals of "Star Guardian" and "Special Achievement Award", and then deduce it in detail is not to tell others that she has cultivated special factor S.