52

Chapter 52: Wearing to the 52nd Day of the Interstellar Pretend to be a gardener

Mecha Training Ground

The

dark blue building shone with an icy luster in the sun, and when Lu Yuan arrived at the training ground, the docking area next to it was full of hoverboards.

These students have been at school for a few days, and they haven't seen so many people before, is it a qualification tournament today?

Lu Yuan glanced at the entrance of the training ground and found that it was as full of people as ever, including some students wearing different uniforms - it should be students from other schools.

No, if it's a tryout, most of the people should be inside the mecha training ground, how can they stand in the hall?

What are they doing?

As soon as Lu Yuan thought about it, he heard a familiar male voice in surprise: "Lu Yuan!

"It's you, why are you here?"

Lu Yuan looked at him in surprise, and it was Lin Heng who came.

What really surprised her was that when she lowered her sense of existence, Lin Heng was a little away from her, and she had already discovered her existence.

Lin Heng walked towards her quickly, and a smile unconsciously appeared on Jun's face, "The school is going to hold a machine league, and I am the examiner of the tryouts."

I don't know if it was because of Carol's words, Lu Yuan found that Lin Heng was particularly good-looking today, he was wearing a straight dark uniform, which made him have a thin waist and long legs, a tall posture, and a cold and fierce momentum.

Sensing Lu Yuan's gaze, Lin Heng suddenly felt a little at a loss, he restrained the urge to look down at his clothes, "What, what's wrong?" Is

there something wrong with him?

Lu Yuan slowly withdrew his gaze, "It's nothing, I just think you're quite energetic today."

"Yes?"

Lin Heng felt a hint of joy in his heart, he tried to suppress the curve of the corners of his mouth, but suddenly remembered one thing -

he seemed to wear this uniform every time he came to school, why did she think

he looked good today?

The handsome guy who was originally still temperamental suddenly became a clumsy and stunned big beauty.

With Lin Heng's appearance and momentum, he has long attracted a lot of attention, and even Lu Yuan has been noticed, and many students have looked to this side, especially noticing the horticulture uniform on Lu Yuan's body, and they can't help but whisper.

Sensing that someone next to him was looking this way, Lin Heng turned sideways to cover their gaze, "Are you going to enter the mecha training ground?"

Lu Yuan's five senses were stronger than ordinary people, and she had heard what those people were saying for a long time, but she didn't pay attention to it.

"Well, I haven't fought in the ring today. But why are there so many people today, has the tryouts begun?

Cha Wenhao didn't inform her either.

Lin Heng glanced at the mecha training ground where even the entrance was tightly blocked, "The selection tournament will be held in two days, now... I think they must have heard about the famous name of 'Ringmaster', so they came to watch the battle.