Chapter Fourteen

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Malcolm~

One Hour Earlier

I was sitting in my study, pinning a red dot to a large map. The map was of the entire world, and it was already covered in many red dots from the many places my men have already searched. 

Damon, where have you gone?!

Not noticing my studies' doors being opened, Cody walked in, and I was raised my head up, facing Cody. Cody gave me a quick bow. 

"Your Majesty, we have some news on where Vasilisa might be imprisoned at."

"Tell me more." I commanded, standing up from my chair. 

"A few civilians have noticed strange occurences over in Lockhaven. They been noticing more lights turning on in the old Berkeley Castle." Cody stated. 

"Berkeley Castle? But that place has been abandoned since beginning of the Vampiric Ages, which was over 400 years ago!" 

Now I was confused. How could the strange occurences be happening in a building that has not been touched in over 400 years? Unless...

"Your majesty, it's been happening for the past week." Cody stated firmly. 

Finally. Damon's hideout has been spotted, and I can take my revenge. 

Suddenly, a sharp pain explodes in my back, causing me to stumble and fall to my knees. 

"Malcolm! What's going on?!" Cody asked frantically, unsure of what he should do.

"Get the doctor." I wheezed, the agony from the pain now rising to my throat.

Cody rushed from the room, and one of my hands slid up to my neck. 

Oh no. Vasilisa's being strangled, I know it. How else would I be feeling this pain?

I got up from the floor, moving toward the one mirror in my study, and sat horrified at the bruises around my neck, growing darker by the second. 

Breathe Malcolm, breathe.

My breathing rate began to become even more difficult, and soon enough, I couldn't breathe.

Damon! What the heck are you doing?!

I shrieked of pure agony, my pain infused with Vasilisa's, and at the sound of my shriek, the doctor rushed in. 

"King Malcolm! What's going on?!" Dr. Samuels commanded.