Chapter Nine

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Vasilisa~

After about a month went by, I finally got to 130 pounds and Linda returned. I was standing in the center of my bedroom, on a stool, and stood still while Linda and her assistants measured and sewed my dress. Malcolm sat on my bed, smirking as I was being pricked by a needle every so often. 

I snorted, uttering, "If you want to keep smiling from the state I'm in at the moment, you could put on a dress yourself and get measured." 

Malcolm chuckled, standing up from my bed, and appeared in front of me.

"Why would you want to see me in a dress? It wouldn't fit right." he growled, and I chuckled, recieving a growl from him.

Chuckling, I whispered, "It will probably not feel good in your opinion, but it would be funny in our opinion." and waved my hand toward Linda and her assistants.

They nodded their heads, approving my answer. 

Malcolm shook his head, rubbing his temples in defeat, he ranted, "Fine then, but you're regret for making me do this."

Surveying the room, he found a ball gown, and stormed behind my changing divider, clothes flying everywhere. 

Linda and I giggled, and I tiptoed over to Linda, whispering in her ear, "I don't think he knows that gown is a plus size gown."

Linda chuckled, turning to whisper back, and whispered, "I can't wait to see his reaction."

Linda broke out into a enormous smile.

I heard a groan from Malcolm, noticing that he was now standing in front of us. Turning my gaze from Linda to Malcolm, I burst out laughing, along with Linda. 

Malcolm had picked out a hot pink dress that is for girly girls, and looked absolutely hilarious. He even found pink flats. What he said though cracked all of us up. 

Malcolm exclaimed, " I'm so pretty! Oh so pretty! I'm so pretty and witty and bright!" 

Linda, her assistants, and I held our stomaches, laughing so hard it started to hurt. Malcolm started twirling and spinning around the room, making me kneel on the floor. Malcolm ran over, grabbing my hands, pulling me up, and started dancing with me. 

Twirling me around the room, I started to get dizzy.

"Malcolm, please stop. I'm getting really dizzy." I giggled.

Malcolm nodded his head, and spun me back to Linda, catching me before I hit the floor. Malcolm walked back behind my divider, and before I knew it, the pretty princess had turned back into a handsome King. Malcolm walked back over to me, stopping. 

"I have to go to work on some papers now, Sil. Can you be on the first floor in an hour? I have something very special waitng for you." He grinned, and I did the same.