The Name Game - Round Two: Brainstorming

Start from the beginning

Laying her head down on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled before turning her head and kissing it softly

Laying her head down on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled before turning her head and kissing it softly. Afterwards, Matt proceeded to grab the blankets so that they were nice and warm with each other (even though they live in Los Angeles). Even when they live in warm climates, the couple seem to still live as if they live in a cold climate. (Not that she would ever complain about that). Laying her head down on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she moved it on top of his heart so that he can listen to it beat. At the same time, Matt moved his hand to her back and smiled as he proceeded to run his fingers up and down her back; turning his head once Gabby was all cuddled up to him, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly. I mean, what's better than the feeling of the two of them holding each other close. Stroking her back with his thumb shortly after they cuddled up to each other, Matt smiled as this really is perfect. The way that they're currently holding each other close, it's always exactly what she wants to do right now. He wants to hold his girl.

Heck, maybe his girls. "You know, if we have a daughter, that might mean that I have to give you a new nickname." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before feeling him run his hand up and down her back. After which, he kissed her forehead once again due to the fact that this really is perfect; I mean, there's nothing like the feeling of the man of her dreams holding her in his arms the way that he's currently holding her right now. Just kissing her forehead once again, Matt smiled as this is really perfect. "So, we need to talk about something last time I checked." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that's most definitely the truth. I mean, they did start talking about names that they can have for their child; a child that they already believe will be a girl, which Gabby absolutely loves. "To tell you the truth, I think I really like the middle name Elizabeth. Or are we going to do Shay?" Matt smiled as he looked at Gabby. "I think I would rather do Elizabeth. I mean, that's what we did for Matteo." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that.

"What are you talking about baby?" Matt smiled as he looked down at Gabby. "When we did Matteo's middle name, we didn't use Andy's nickname; rather, we used his proper name. His name is Matteo Andrew instead of Matteo Andy." Gabby smiled as she thought about that, as that most definitely is the truth. "I still love the name that we chose for our boys. Matteo Andrew and Noah Matthew." Matt smiled as he ran his hand up and down Gabby's back. "And then I got Andy as a first name for my furry friend over there." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before turning her head to look at Andy. "Do you want him to come join us in bed?" Matt laughed as he proceeded to wrap his legs around hers, holding his beautiful wife close to him as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I'm leaving it up to you. Last time I checked, it's your birthday." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she laid her head down again; after which, she smiled at Andy. "Let's just let him be, he looks comfortable where he is." Matt agreed.

At the same time, he turned his head and then kissed the top of his beautiful wife's head. "Are you going to be okay with no longer being my only girl if we have a daughter?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as she will always be his girl. "Oh baby, we both know that I'm always going to be your girl." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am more than happy over the fact that you're always going to be your girl; because that means that you're going to be the mother to my boys, and our two daughters." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as she heard him say that; after which, Gabby felt Matt run his hand up and down her back (which made her smile). "Comfortable on my chest?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable on his chest, which is something that will always be the truth. "Oh, I am always comfortable on your chest." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case before kissing the top of her head.

"So, what are you thinking of our life here in California so far?" Gabby looked up at Matt when he said that. "Okay, don't change the topic. We are still talking about names for our daughters." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling due to the fact that they're both extremely happy right now. "So, two daughters?" Matt shrugged when Gabby asked him that. "Are you thinking that we're only going to have one daughter?" Gabby sighed. "I'm not sure. But I would rather just concentrate on the fact that we're having another daughter, a daughter who's middle name will be Elizabeth." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Oh, I am well aware that's the case; I mean, I got Matteo Andrew. So, our daughter is going to be baby girl Elizabeth Casey. We just need to think of a first name for our hypothetical daughter, if that's what we have this time around." Gabby agreed with Matt, before smiling as she ran her hand down his toned chest. After which, she thought about something. "I think that we've been blessed though."

Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "Oh, I can definitely agree. With everything that we've gone through in the past two years, almost two and a half years now...I think that we've been blessed when it comes to all that we have now." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that. "We've been blessed by the grace of God in my opinion." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, before turning his head as he proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. After which, he put his hand on her back and smiled as he stroked her back. "Well, I think we just figured out our daughter's name." Turning her head, Gabby looked up at Matt when he said that. "We do?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby ask him that, before running his hand up and down her back as he kissed her forehead softly; after which, he proceeded to say the name that he has on his mind right now.

"Grace Elizabeth Casey."