No E-mails Today, Part Two

Start from the beginning

Natalie laughed as she heard Gabby say that, well aware that's the case. "Well, I guess that makes sense." Gabby smiled as she heard Natalie say that, before smiling as she went to take a sip of her water. "I mean, he's my brother; but I've forgiven him, and he's done with Sylvie." Natalie agreed with Gabby when she said that. "So, what's up?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at Natalie.

Gabby's POV:
As I looked at Natalie, I couldn't help but be a bit nervous; I mean, what doctor isn't going to judge me when it comes to this? I just gave birth to twins recently, and I want to just be nice. Taking a breath, I looked at Natalie. "Can I ask you a favor?" Natalie agreed with me when I said that, smiling at me. "Of course, you can always ask me a favor. Is it about the boys? Are they okay?" I agreed with Natalie when she asked me whether the boys were okay, because they most definitely were. "Yeah, they're okay." Natalie smiled when I said that, agreeing with me as she was (obviously) happy for me right now. "Well, I'm glad that's the case. I know that you're always worried about that." I agreed with Natalie when she said that, smiling at Natalie. "Believe me, if the boys weren't okay; then you would not be getting a face-to-face talk with me, you would've been summoned to our hope with a 9-1-1 call." Natalie laughed as she heard me say that, well aware that's the case. "Oh, Jay's told me the same thing for when their twins are born."

I agreed with Natalie when she told me that, smiling due to the fact that I can understand that. "Well, I'm glad that you would do that for Jay; because I'm hoping that you can do the same for me, when I give birth again." Natalie looked at me when I said that, seemingly taken aback when I said that. "Really?" I nodded. "I know, you're probably thinking that I'm crazy." Natalie sat up when I said that, shaking her head. "Hey, don't think about that. Gabby, I don't want you to think that I'm calling you crazy. I promise that everything is okay." I agreed with Natalie when she said that, smiling due to the fact that I don't have to worry about being deemed crazy. The truth was, that Natalie's opinion was the only one that really mattered to me. I mean, she is a doctor. "I know there's risks, and I know that this makes it a high risk pregnancy but..." Getting up, Natalie proceeded to make her way over to me; sitting down next to me afterwards, she smiled as he grabbed my hand. "Hey, take a breath and just look at me Gabby." I agreed with Natalie.

Smiling, I just took some breaths as I relaxed for her. "Gabby, you have to remember that I'm a doctor; and I've seen patients come in a month and a half after giving birth, and they tell me that they're pregnant. So, trust me when I say this Gabby, I understand." I agreed with Natalie when she told me that, smiling. "Now, what are you worried about? Because I know that's the only reason you don't want Will here, because you need to talk to me...woman-to-woman." I sighed when Natalie asked me that. "I'm just worried about how it's all going to work. I want to be a present mom and..." Natalie smiled. "Gabby, you're going to be a mom who's present; and I promise that's always going to be the case. You know that Gabby, and we're all going to be here for you; especially me. I promise, you can always come to me." I agreed with Natalie when she said that. "Plus, I want this for Matt. I've been friends with him for the longest time, and I'm here for you. Plus, I am Noah and Matteo's doctor." I smiled when I heard Natalie say that, well aware of that fact.

"And someday, you're going to be this little one's doctor." Natalie smiled when I said that, agreeing with me before going to hug me. "Well, it looks like you need to get designing so that you can get production started." I was confused when I heard Natalie say that, who just smiled at me. "Oh don't tell me that you don't want a daughter, or daughters this time." I shook my head. "Oh, I just want one baby this time." Natalie agreed with me as I said that. "How far along are you?" I smiled. "4 weeks. I backtracked, and it was Father's Day." Natalie smiled when I said that. "I can only assume that Matt is happy about that fact." I laughed as I heard Natalie say that, as he most definitely is happy about the fact that I got pregnant on father's day. "Are you kidding me? Of course, he is!" Natalie smiled when I said that, agreeing with me as she was clearly really happy for me. "Well, it looks like you also need to find a hospital and everything." I smiled when Natalie told me that. "Actually, I was thinking I could go to you. I mean, you are an OB/GYN right?"

Natalie smiled as I asked her that. "Well, then looks like I have my first patient here in California. And don't worry, I won't charge your insurance." I just laughed as she heard Natalie say that, well aware that was the case. "Last time I checked, I'm the one who pays for your insurance; including your medical malpractice insurance." Natalie agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her. "Thank you so much for doing that, it saves us so much money." I agreed with Natalie when she said that, smiling due to the fact that we're both really happy right now. "I swear, I am so glad that you're going to do this for us." Natalie agreed with me as I told her that. "Hey, I am more than okay with doing that. Gabby, I promise okay?" I smiled, agreeing with Natalie when she said that. "Listen, I already told everybody else. And we can talk about this more. But now, we need to get out there to the rest of our friends to celebrate." Natalie agreed with me as I said that, smiling at me. "Well, I'm most definitely ready to do that. I already have a swimsuit on." I agreed.

"Me too, underneath everything." Natalie just smiled when I said that. "Congratulations again Gabby." I agreed with Natalie when she said that, before smiling as she both got up so that we could head outside and celebrate this news with our friends on my birthday.