Our Living Situation: Jay & Alex

Start from the beginning

"I have to say, I really do love that idea. The idea of us just taking things nice and slow with each other for a while, as this truly is perfect." Alex agreed with her dreamy husband as he told her that, before wrapping her arms around his neck; after which, she kissed him softly and just started to take things nice and slow with the mans he craves. "God, I wish we weren't washing up right now. Because then I would ask you to take me in your arms, and make love to me." Jay laughed as he heard Alex tell him that, as he wanted to do that as well; but he also knew that wasn't the best idea, especially not when they have plans to hang out with their friends today. Rather, they just need to concentrate on each other for a moment. Afterwards, they need to just relax for the rest of the day. They are going to be spending time with their friends, and they aren't going to be having fun like this with each other again (not that they don't expect to have a break at some point). That's when Jay decided to ask his wife something, about their living situation right now. "So, you want to live here with everybody?" Alex sighed as she looked at her husband as he asked her that.

"Yeah, we're going to have to talk about that." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before smiling at her. "Want to take this out to bed? Or do you want to stay in here a bit longer?" Alex smirked as she heard Jay ask her whether she wants to stay in here for a bit. "Let's stay for another minute." Jay agreed with his wife when she told him that, just taking things slow with Alex (which is exactly what she wants him to do anyways). Going to grab some soap for her, Jay proceeded to start washing her body some more. Moving her hand to Jay's neck, Alex smiled as she also put her hand on his chest; after which, Jay moved his hand to her neck and took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, you are so damn sexy." Alex smiled due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now. She wants to have fun with her dreamy husband, whom she can't wait to see as a father. "I love you Jay." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before smiling as he continued to take things nice and slow with his gorgeous wife. "I love you too Jay, and I will love you for the rest of my life." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, smirking.

After which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. Taking things nice and slow with the gorgeous woman he craves more than anything in the entire world, Jay smirked as he went ahead and started to suck on her neck. Grabbing the back of Jay's head as he sucked on her neck, Alex moaned due to the fact that this is everything that she wants to feel right now. The way her husband is making her feel right now truly is incredible. This is everything that she wants right now, and she just wants to have her husband please her. "We really need to do this more often, taking hot showers with each other each and every morning." Leaning back again, Jay smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife while he pushed her back against the wall; after which, Alex wrapped her arms around his neck and just smiled due to the fact that they are really enjoying this new life that they have with each other. The life that they can only have thanks to their friends, not that she really wants to be thinking of anybody but her dreamy husband right now; especially not after what he just did, which definitely brought her attention back to where it should always be when she's naked in his arms.

And that would be him kissing her neck, and just sucking on it; damn, it was so hot...and there's nothing like the feeling of Jay doing this, especially not when it also leads to him starting to make love to her in the shower. "Oh, fuck Jay! That's the spot!" Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, as that most definitely was exactly how he was feeling too; this is everything that he's ever wanted, and he especially loves that it's with her. Alex has always been the woman of his dreams and will always be the woman of his dreams. And someday, she will also be the mother of his children; whom he can't wait to meet without a couple months, when she gives birth. Kissing Alex again, Jay smirked due to the fact that they are both having so much fun with each other right now. And that's how they're going to lives (together) until they die, in each other's arms with their children nearby. But there was just something that they still needed to figure out, and that's where they're going to live with each other (and their family). And that's what they're going to do right now, they're going to talk about it; as they cuddle up to each other in bed, and just hold each other close in bed.