What's My Name? || Chapter 73

Começar do início

"I-shit! So ha-fuck it's so big!" I gasped out before reaching to massage my clit.

He losen his grip on my colored hair and pushed my cheek into the bed. One hand was on my head and the other on the nape of my neck pushing me into the bed as I kept moaning and grunting for him to go harder and break me. I won't be able to walk straight that's a fact.

"Fuck!" Luca grunted the second I clenched and came.

"Lyla you squirted all over my bed." He chuckled out near my ear panting as I tried to collect my thoughts panting just like him. I felt so worn out and sore yet I wanted more.

"Fuck you Mr.Grey." I said trying to clear my head.

"Whatever you want." Luca started fucking me making me start to scream at the top of my lungs in pleasure pulling and biting on the sheets as my back arched to the fullest.

"I-com-shit..." I panted out feeling my lungs both not getting enough air. He was so deep I stopped thinking straight the moment he went back to pounding.

"L-" A groan left my lips feeling his name at the tip of my tongue. I was going to give in.

Luca pulled out and turned me around before starting to pound me in missionary lifting my hips making my mouth open not letting out a sound as I tried to run.

"Be a good girl and take it." That made me come slightly. I stuttered a few things out with my cloudy mind and Luca smirked.

"Use your words I believe in you..." Luca winked and I groaned crying out for him.

Placing my hand on his abdomen Luca quickly discarded it going even harder.

"SHIT! SHIT! FUCK!" I felt him so deep inside of me it was like he was stroking into my soul.

"I-oh my god!"

"Don't come just yet Lyla." I locked eyes with him and saw him smirking at me losing control of my mind.

"Fuck you!" I cried out with my head flying back onto the pillow as he kept pounding. My whole body quivered feeling the need to come even more.

"I can't hold it!" My eyes met with his and they were taunting me along with his smirk.

"Lyla be a good girl for me." He started massaging my clit making me groan trying to run from him as I felt tears stream down my face from the intensity. My hands tugged on the sheets arching with my toes curling.

"I can't hold it!" Some of my orgasm slipped and he kept pounding. The moment my head flew back to finish once again he stopped and pulled out.

"W-what?!" I locked eyes with him panting and he was smirking down at me like nothing had happened.

"I was about to finish!" I shouted propping up on my elbows feeling pissed. I needed to finish so badly I couldn't think straight.

"I'm sorry Lyla but as your teacher I can only show you the way to your answer, I can't just give you the answer." He winked and I groaned annoyed.

"Okay fine! Just make me come!" He eyed me with satisfaction but didn't move an inch.

"Luca please..." I pleaded when he was by my entrance but not slipping it in.

Before I knew it we were in missionary....except it was up against his headboard. His arms were right under my knees making them bend over his forearm along with his palms resting on the headboard flat. Luca was holding me up like that as our bodies pressed up against each other and the headboard banged on the wall with each stroke.

My arms were around his neck as I sang and panted all the hail Marie's. His grunting and groaning along with his praises right in my ear were sending me mad.

"Luca I'm going to come!" As I quivered I bit down on his shoulder making him grunt as he fucked me faster.

"Harder fuck!" I threw my head back and when he sucked on my neck I saw stars as I came for what felt like the 100th time tonight. Luca moaned my name out as he finished right after me. He came and kissed me making me moan softly.

Our panting filled the quiet room as he slowly stroked in and out of me making me let out little whimpers as my area decided to keep letting little squirts out. He would groan every time I whimpered and it happened. Luca fell back onto the bed taking me with him before removing his hands from my legs to my waist turning us over. He kissed me and I was still honestly seeing stars.

"No no no no..." I hurried out as I pulled back slightly when he took the condom off and tried to slide into me once again. I was so sore I won't be able to fuck for a week.

"What's wrong?" I could see the amusement on his face before he bit his bottom lip.

"I can't take anymore Luca." I panted out letting the hand that was on his stomach to stop him drop tiredly. I can't feel my fucking body.

"I need a new bed." He sighed out as he laid down next to me.

"Definitely." I agreed since I had squirted all over his bed along with us breaking the headboard and one or two of the four legs.

How'd we do it? No clue, did I want to do it again?

     Fuck yes.

_____

Not him fucking her into submission🥲

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thoughts?🌚