"I didn't know you skated," I commented, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Mhm, I learnt last year. I'll teach you sometime." He suggested. I watched him rub his eyes sleepily and yawn.

"Did you sleep properly last night Craig.?" I asked.

"Not really, cold weather kept me up." He said, smiling weakly.

"You should sleep," I rolled him onto his back and laid my head on his chest.

"Is that your way of saying 'Please may I sleep on your chest'?" He smirked, pulling blankets over us both.

"Maybe," I whispered, "But you should actually sleep too."

He yawned again and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I fell asleep within minutes.

*time skip, sorry!!*

Tweek's POV
I woke up to an empty bed. There was a note on my bedside table.

Hey honey,
Your parents came home and I didn't wanna be a burden to them so I went home.

If you're awake later I have a surprise for you!! Dress warmly and I'll get you at 11pm.

Love you <3

I smiled softly at the note. I checked the time.
5:42pm.

The smell of soup and dumplings wafted up the stairs from the kitchen. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, before stumbling downstairs to eat.

Craig's POV
It was perfect. I had skated the same shape for hours until the blades of my skates had carved it into the ice. I admired my handiwork and checked the time.

6:32pm

I grabbed my shoes and bag and headed home to fresehen up and eat. I wandered into my house, stomping my skates of snow and ice at the door.

"Oh, hello Craig! How's Tweek?" My mum asked cheerily.

I sat at the table and looked down at the plate in front of me.

"He's fine," I said, twisting a forkful of spaghetti, "His parents are a bit weird about him going out though."

"Oh, well, understandably, with the conditions outside and all."

I mumbled an agreement and slurped my spaghetti. It was delicious, the sauce warm and comforting, the pasta itself smooth and familiar.

Once I had finished, I thanked my mum and disappeared upstairs. I planned out every aspect of how this evening would go. Once I was 100% happy, I headed to the shower. As the warm soapy water washed off all the worry and annoyance, I couldn't help feel my heart fill with butterflies. I pushed it down deep and finished showering.

Tweek's POV
I stared at myself in the mirror. My neck twitched as I double and triple checked every detail of my clothes. I was wearing deep blue jeans, a grey T-shirt, a sage green jumper, some black gloves and a black beanie I had dug out from the depths of my wardrobe.

The time was 10:34pm. I grabbed my phone and text Craig again.

Tweek: so just to check, I have to sneak out...?
Tweek: Won't I get in trouble.?

Craig: No :) Because we won't get caught

Tweek: and why does it have to be so late?

Craig: you'll see <33
Craig: I'm omw to you now, see you in 10 <3

I stared down at my phone. What did he have planned?

Craig's POV
I checked the last details of my surprise. The ice was illuminated by plastic candles, my engraved heart was clear and gorgeous. I had located a spare pair of skates in the attic. I checked my outfit.

Black cargos, my hat, gloves, my Navy blue coat. I was sorted.

I snuck round to Tweek's, texting him to tell him I was outside. I smiled at him softly as he crept out of his house. We walked in comfortable silence to my surprise.

As we approached, I turned to him.

"Cover your eyes."

"D-do I h-have to?"

"Yes honey."

"F-fine."

I watched Tweek hide his gorgeous blue eyes behind his hands. I guided him gently to the edge of the lake.

"And, you can look now!"

He gasped.

"I said I'd teach you to skate, so, here we are."
I watched his eyes dart over the details, from the glowing plastic candles to the smooth heart engraving, to the pair of skates lined up neatly on the edge of the ice.

"You'll need those." I teased.

He smiled at me, pecking me on the cheek quickly. I helped him tie the skates on and guided him into the frozen lake. I took his hands in mine as I began to glide slowly across the lake. He followed suit, staring into my eyes. I pulled him close and kissed him tenderly.

"I love you Tweek."
"I love you too."

End.

A/N

I got inspiration for this chapter from a tiktok by artist_alex_