Chapter 33

Lorelei's hand trailed down her stomach as she watched Jesse go through the suitcase. What had he packed? She had seen the few toys he had brought, but was there more? It was difficult to predict what Jesse would plan. Wetness pooled between her thighs as she imagined that devilish grin that crossed his face.

Dragging her fingers across her skin, she brought her fingers down to her core. She shuddered as she circled her fingers around her clit. A moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Her juices were coating her fingers as waves of pleasure shot through her body. She moved her hand to dip her fingers into her sex, but Jesse snatched her wrist.

She opened her eyes to see him smirking. He shook his head as he raised her hand to his mouth. Watching him suck her wetness off her fingers caused her core to throb.

Jesse pulled her off the bed. Her hands trembled as she pulled the ripped material of the dress off her body. He touched her shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees.

"Hands behind your back," Jesse said.

Lorelei smiled as she placed her hands behind her back. Her thighs clenched together. Jesse nudged her legs apart. The air was cold on her wet sex.

"I say I'm going to punish you, and then you start touching yourself without asking," he said. "You are just digging yourself into a deeper hole."

Jesse's words fueled Lorelei's desire. She reached for his belt, and Jesse batted her hands away.

"Hands behind your back, baby girl," he said.

Lorelei put her hands behind her back. She grabbed her wrist to prevent herself from reaching for Jesse again. A smile grew on her lips as Jesse unbuckled his belt. He grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it out.

Lorelei licked her lips as she looked at his hard length. There was a glisten of precum on his tip. Without thinking, she reached forward for his cock. Jesse snatched her wrist and shook his head.

"No hands," he said. "Just your mouth."

Lorelei's heart was pounding in her chest. She kept her hands behind her back and laced her fingers together. Parting her lips, she leaned forward to take him in her mouth. His saltiness was heaven against her tongue. She moaned around his cock.

Jesse weaved his fingers in Lorelei's hair. He groaned as he thrust his hips forward but held Lorelei in place. She gagged as he forced more of himself into her mouth. Tears built in her eyes as she tightened her grip on her hands. It was difficult, but she focused on breathing through her nose. Jesse's moaning and muttering curses made her desire grow even more.

"Fuck, that feels good, baby girl," Jesse said.

She looked up at him to see that his eyes were closed and his lips were parted. He held her in place as he thrust in and out of her mouth. Lorelei's jaw ached as she struggled to keep her teeth off his cock. Her knuckles ached from her tight grip on her hands because her instincts were screaming at her to push him away.

She had always hated it when Matthew tried to force his cock down her throat. This was different. Jesse was not forcing her to do anything. He was fucking her mouth, but he knew her limits. He thrust into her until he heard her gag and pulled out. Lorelei squeezed her eyes shut, causing tears to roll down her cheeks.

Jesse pushed Lorelei back, and she took in a deep breath. A string of saliva ran from her lips to his cock. She wiped the spit off her lips and the tears off her cheeks. Jesse smiled as he looked down at her.

"You look gorgeous when you are a mess," he said.

He crouched and grabbed Lorelei's chin. Pulling her forward, he was rough as he kissed her. Lorelei moaned as she melted into his hold. She unclasped her hands and brought her fingers down to her aching core. Running her fingers around her clit, she shuddered from being so close to orgasm. Jesse pulled his lips off hers and smirked.

"You want to cum, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yes." Lorelei nodded. "Please. I need to cum."

Jesse grabbed Lorelei's hips and pulled her onto the bed. He rolled her onto her back and pulled her legs apart. She gasped as he brought his mouth down onto her sex. His tongue ran up her slit before he swirled it around her clit. Her toes curled as she spread her legs, bringing her knees up to her chest. The pressure built in her core, and her breathing quickened. She grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to her body.

How could Jesse do this to her? He had barely touched her, and she was already going to cum. How did he have so much power over her body?

Lorelei cried out in pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her legs were shaking as her vision went black. She was panting for breath as her heart was racing.

Before she could open her eyes, Jesse pushed her up higher on the bed. Her eyelids were heavy as she looked at Jesse. He lifted her weak, shaky arms and pinned them over his head. Pulling out the red tie, he tightly tied her hands to the bed frame. After she was restrained, he ran his fingers up her soaking wet slit, and a jolt of pleasure ran through her body. Jesse chuckled.

"Did you forget that this is a punishment?" he asked.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I am going to push you to the edge," he said. "Let's see how many orgasms your body can take. What's your record? Five?"

"I've already cum multiple times today."

"Remeber your safe words?"

Lorelei nodded. "Yellow and red."

"You can use them at any moment."

Lorelei rolled her head to the side as Jesse trailed his lips down her neck. His rough hands grabbed her breasts. Rolling her hard nipples between his fingers, Jesse pressed his hard length against the top of Lorelei's thighs. Her core was still throbbing from her earlier orgasm. She needed his cock in her.

"Please, fuck me," Lorelei said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Not yet," Jesse said. "I want to play first."

He got off the bed. Lorelei kept her eyes shut as she listened to Jesse move around the room. There was a loud buzzing sound, and her heart sank in her chest. She recognized the noise. It was the large vibrator that caused Lorelei to use her safe word back in Toronto. She yanked her hands down, but the tie dug into her flesh.

What had she gotten herself into?