Chapter 6

Lorelei managed to control her breathing and stop herself from tensing as Jesse worked the plug in and out of her ass. She clutched the sheets in her hand and focused on inhaling and exhaling. She lowered her ass when Jesse got off the bed. She turned and hissed when the plug shifted. Jesse was smirking.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Just as weird as ever," she said.

"Alright," he said. "Put your clothes back on."

Lorelei raised a brow. That was the last thing she was expecting him to say. That is not how this played out in her mind. She expected him to have her restrained to the bed somehow while he fucked her. Jesse chuckled at her confused reaction.

"I want to take you somewhere," he said.

"Jesse, there's something in my ass," she said.

"Yes, and it will help you get used to the feeling."

Jesse stepped forward. He brushed a piece of hair off of her forehead and tucked it behind her ear. Lorelei's heart fluttered as she looked up at Jesse. How come he still had this effect on her?

"I think that it is hot," he said. "I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

Lorelei pushed herself off the bed. She gasped when the plug moved. She put her hands on Jesse's chest and got up on her toes to give him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body. Her nipples were hard and pressed against his chest. Lorelei pulled away so that her lips were inches away from Jesse's.

"What do you want me to wear?" she asked.

Jesse's eyes trailed down Lorelei's naked body. She bit down on her lip to suppress a smile.

"Where's your suitcase?" he asked.

"Over there." Lorelei lifted her chin to gesture over to the closet.

Jesse kissed her forehead before slapping her ass and turning to walk toward the closet. He unzipped the bag and searched through her clothes until he pulled out a black and white sundress. He handed it to Lorelei and she held it out.

"A sundress?" she asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "With nothing underneath."

"What if the butt plug falls out?"

"It's not going to fall out."

Jesse took the dress. He pulled down the zipper and bent down. Lorelei held onto his shoulder for balance as she stepped into the dress. He pulled the dress up over her body. Lorelei slipped her arms through the straps. She turned and lifted her hair so that Jesse could do up the zipper. He was walking away when she spun back around.

Jesse grabbed her shoes, helped her into them, and then fastened the straps. He laced his fingers with hers and pulled her close as they walked out of the hotel room. Lorelei could feel her wetness on her bare thighs. The sensation of the plug did not go away.

"Where are we going?" Lorelei asked.

"I'm going to take you to a place I know," Jesse said.

"What kind of place?"

"You'll see."

Jesse winked at Lorelei. He did not let go of her hand until they stepped onto the elevator. It was empty and only the two of them. He spun Lorelei around and put his hand on her lower back to bend her over. He raised the hem of her dress so that he could see the jewel. Lorelei blushed when she saw their reflection in the mirror on the elevator walls.