Chapter 2

Jesse pointed at various landmarks and buildings to Lorelei as they drove through Vancouver. Lorelei leaned her head against Jesse's shoulder so that she could see everything. It reminded her of Toronto, but it made her smile every time she could see the water past the tall buildings. Jesse talked about where he and his friends would spend time together, and Lorelei was curious if she was going to meet any of these people.

Lorelei's jaw dropped when they walked through the glass doors to the hotel. The magnificent crystal chandelier that was hanging from the ceiling was all she needed to see to know that it was more than they could afford.

"I thought we had a budget," Lorelei said.

"We do," Jesse said. "My cousin works here. He got us a discount."

Lorelei nodded as they wheeled their suitcases over to the front desk concierge. Lorelei looked at her phone to see she had multiple texts from her best friend Molly. There were pictures of her latest ultrasound. Lorelei looked up when the man passed Jesse two key cards. Jesse handed her one while they waited for the elevator.

"Guard it with your life," Jesse said.

Lorelei giggled as she took it and put it in her jacket pocket. They were the only ones in the elevator and Lorelei smiled when she saw that he pressed the button for the fifteenth floor. She could not wait to see the beautiful view that their room must have. The walls of the elevator were mirrors and Lorelei caught a glimpse of herself. Her hair was a mess with many pieces falling out of her bun. Dark bags were under her eyes because Jesse made her get up at four that morning so that they would not miss their flight.

In the mirror, she could see Jesse come up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest. She watched as his head dipped so that he could bury his face in the crook of her neck. He bit her soft skin. Heat pooled between her legs and her heart pounded as she thought about getting to the room.

Jesse did not stop kissing her neck until the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Lorelei reached for her suitcase, but Jesse grabbed both bags. They walked down the hall and Lorelei swiped her card to open the door. Lorelei walked straight through the room, past the bed and large television, to the window. She pulled open the curtains and gasped at the view. There was a gorgeous city view with the water in the distance.

Lorelei jumped when Jesse put his hand on her hip. He rested his chin on her shoulder and stared out the window. Lorelei cocked her head to the side as she took in the city.

"Don't you miss it?" she asked. "It's beautiful."

"It looks just like Toronto," he said. "It's nothing special."

"Why'd you ever leave?"

"Many reasons, but Jody getting a modeling contract in Toronto is what made us go."

Lorelei bit down on her lip when Jesse mentioned his ex-girlfriend. She liked Jody, but the thought of them together always made her uneasy. Jody was one of the most stunning women she has seen. She hoped that Jesse did not feel like he was downgrading by dating her.

Jesse kissed her cheek before straightening. She spun around and placed her hands against his hard chest. She looked up at his smiling face. His eyes were sparkling blue, his dark hair was tucked under a toque, and his dimple formed on one cheek. Her heart melted every time she looked at him and she was in disbelief that he was hers.

Jesse tightened his hold and pressed his lips against hers. His lips were hungry as they kissed. He swiped his tongue across her bottom lip as he tried to gain entry into her mouth. Lorelei parted her lips and she moaned. His hands traveled down her body and squeezed her ass through her jeans. Their lips parted for a moment, but Jesse kept her near.

"Fuck, I love you," Jesse said.

Lorelei's cheeks ached when she managed to smile even wider. Hearing those words coming from his lips made her heart flutter every time. He said it in the bathroom at Molly's wedding and the words remained special ever since. Her ex-boyfriend, Matthew, used to sigh and roll his eyes before he would say it. He acted like it was a chore, but when Jesse said it she could see that he truly meant it.

"I love you too," Lorelei said.

Jesse kissed Lorelei again. His one hand left her ass and grabbed her throat in a possessive hold. The chain around Lorelei's neck, the chain Jesse had given her, pressed into her skin. He squeezed the side of her throat. Lorelei's hands grabbed Jesse's arm and he pulled away.

"Are you going to be a good girl and get on the bed for me?" he asked.

Lorelei nodded and Jesse let go of her throat. She turned to walk toward the large king-sized bed with crisp white sheets. Jesse smacked her ass before she walked away.

"Clothes off," he said.

Lorelei looked over her shoulder to see Jesse smirking. She grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She undid her jeans and made sure to wiggle her bum in front of Jesse to try and turn him on even more. She heard a slight groan and she knew that it worked. She pulled off her thong before crawling onto the bed.

She propped herself up on her elbows as she watched Jesse. His eyes scanned her naked body. He pulled his toque off his head before unzipping his sweater. He kneeled onto the bed and leaned over Lorelei, causing her to lie down.

His hand went between her legs. His fingers dragged up her wet sex. She shuddered as he grazed her clit. Jesse let out a low chuckle.

"Good to see you're excited already, baby girl," he said.

Lorelei had been picturing Jesse and her having sex ever since they were on the plane and Jesse mentioned joining the mile-high club.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me," she said.

"Say no more," Jesse said.

He pulled his shirt off, exposing his muscles and the tattoos decorating his skin. Lorelei licked her lips. Jesse rubbed the bulge in his jeans against her thigh. Her hands reached for his belt. She struggled to get it undone, so he straightened and did it for her.

Jesse's hand grabbed her breast. He took her nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezed it. Lorelei gasped and her clit throbbed when the pain radiated across her chest. Jesse kissed her neck and trailed his lips down to her chest. The wetness spread to her thighs and Lorelei was desperate for him to be inside her but she knew that he was going to tease her.

Jesse lifted his head and had a wicked smile. He grabbed her thighs and dipped his head between her legs. She moaned as his tongue ran up her slit before sucking on her clit. She grabbed fistfuls of the sheets underneath her. She tried to close her thighs, but Jesse pinned her knee against the bed. Her body trembled as he edged her closer to an orgasm.

Lorelei's breath quickened as the pressure built in her core. Jesse slipped two fingers inside her as he circled her clit with his tongue. Lorelei grabbed Jesse's hair and pulled him closer.

She closed her eyes and cried out as she came. Pleasure washed over her body. Her legs shook and her breath was shaky. Jesse sucked on her clit as she rode out her orgasm.

She was gasping for breath and she wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand. Jesse lightly kissed Lorelei, and she could taste herself on his lips.

"I love you," he said.

Lorelei smiled as she cupped the side of his face in her hand.

"I love you too," she said.