Chapter 30

Jesse had a tight grip on her hand. He pulled her over to the washrooms and opened the door. No one was inside. Lorelei smiled when she saw that it was a single bathroom and it did not have stalls. He pulled her inside and slammed the door. His hands were all over her body.

Lorelei's thighs clenched when she saw them in the mirror. Jesse's head was dipped, so his lips trailed across her neck. One of his hands was sliding up the slit in her dress. His rough fingers were running over her soft skin. His other hand was grabbing her breast. She did not wear a bra with the dress, so he was rolling her nipple between her fingers. She tilted back her head as she moaned, praying no one could hear it over the jazz music in the club.

Jesse pulled on the strap of her dress, and fear shot through her that he would rip it. How could she leave this club if her dress was ripped and falling? She did not like how Atlas looked at her, so leaving even more scantily clad would worsen the situation. She put her hand on Jesse's and pulled it off the strap.

"Don't rip it," she said.

Jesse growled before he bit down on her shoulder. There was pain, but it was replaced by pleasure as her skin tingled. Wetness was pooling between her legs and coating the inside of her thighs.

"I would love to tear this dress off of you," he said.

"And how do you suggest I get out of this club then?" she asked.

Jesse chuckled. It was a deep, low, throaty sound. He took his hand off her breast and pushed her down so she leaned over the sink. Her eyes were locked on her and Jesse. Sweat was building on her temple, and the dark makeup around her eyes was smearing. The skirt of her dress raised, and the air was cool against her soaked thong.

Jesse hooked his fingers around the waistband of her underwear. There was a loud rip as he pulled them down but tore the delicate lace. Lorelei could see the smirk that was growing on his lips. Running his fingers along her wet slit, he groaned.

He put his hand on the small of her back to arch her spine. Lorelei's ass stuck out in the air. Her legs trembled with anticipation, causing her ankles to wobble in her heels. He leaned over her body, wrapped his hand around her throat, and forced her back to arch even more. She squeezed her eyes shut as her core ached.

"Open your eyes, baby girl," Jesse said. "I want you to watch yourself. You're gorgeous."

Lorelei let out a shaky breath as she forced her eyes open. He dipped two fingers into her core. Her eyes went wide as she moaned. Pumping his fingers in and out of her sex, she gripped the counter's edge.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he said.

The pleasure was growing fast in her core. She needed Jesse. Her body craved his length. They had not had sex in a public bathroom since Molly's wedding. She was thinking about how they confessed their love for each other after making her pleasure grow even more intense.

"Please," Lorelei said.

She barely recognized her voice. It came out so soft and weak. Jesse chuckled before pulling his fingers out of her sex. She whimpered and instinctively threw her hips back, wanting and needing his touch.

"What do you want, sweetheart?" he asked tauntingly.

Lorelei was breathing heavily. Her ache was too much for her to handle. She reached for clit, but Jesse snatched her wrist. He pulled her arm out in front of her, so her palm was against the bathroom mirror. She gritted her teeth and let out a frustrated cry. She was so turned on that her knees were shaking. Jesse's body pinning her against the counter was the only thing stopping her from crumpling on the floor. He brought his lips up to her ear.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

Lorelei let out a shaky breath. She tried to move her hand to touch herself, but Jesse tightened his grip.

"Tell me what you want me to do, baby girl," he said.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk," I said.

Jesse pulled her hair away from her face, exposing her neck. He kissed and licked at her soft skin. The thought of him leaving marks did not even cross her mind.

"I want to fuck you so hard that Atlas will always know you are mine," he said.

Lorelei listened as Jesse undid his belt. He leaned back, and she had to grip the counter to stop herself from falling. Raising her dress, he exposed her dripping wet core. He ran the tip of his cock across her entrance. Lorelei pushed her hips back so that he was touching her clit. Jesse stayed still as he watched her rubbing herself against him.

Jesse was groaning as her juices coated his sensitive head. Pinning her down, Jesse lined himself up with her entrance. He pushed his hips forward, slowly giving her his length. Lorelei let out a loud moan as she stretched around his cock. Jesse stilled and allowed her to adjust to her size.

"Fuck," he groaned. "You're so fucking wet."

"Please," Lorelei begged, trying to throw her hips back, but she was pinned. "Please, fuck me."

Jesse thrusted his hips. His fingers were curling deeper into her flesh. Lorelei stared at their reflection. Sweat was building on her temple. Her dark eye makeup was smearing. Her hair was becoming a mess. It would be easy to tell after they were fucking in the bathroom.

Lorelei bit down on her lip to fight back her moans. The counter's edge dug into her stomach as Jesse pounded her against the sink. Lorelei could not take her eyes off Jesse's reflection. His jawline was hard as he gritted his teeth. His eyes were closed, and he was letting out grunting noises. Lorelei always loved the sound of pleasure we would make when fucking.

"God," he said as he was breathing heavily. "You feel so fucking good."

The pleasure was becoming too much for Lorelei. She squeezed her eyes shut, and her body shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out. Luckily, the sound of music outside drowned out her sounds of pleasure.

Lorelei's core tightened around Jesse and pushed him over the edge. He pulled out of her and came over her ass. She could feel the warm spray of cum against her soft skin. He tried to catch his breath and wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. Lorelei had a wide smile and wobbly knees as she pushed herself up so that she was standing.

"I fucking love you," Jesse said.

Lorelei giggled. "I love you too."