Chapter 15

The inside of Lorelei's thighs were wet as she clenched her core in anticipation of Jesse starting the vibrator. She could not believe that she had a sex toy inside her while they were out in public. Her cheeks were flush, and her heart was pounding.

Jesse had her hand in a tight grip as they walked down the sidewalk. Lorelei's heels clicked against the cement as the cold air bit at her skin. The toy shifted in her, and Lorelei tightened her grip on Jesse. He chuckled and looked down at her.

"You okay?" he asked. She nodded, afraid to open her mouth and accidentally moan. "The same safewords apply. If you want this to end at all, just say your word."

Lorelei nodded again. She was squeezing Jesse's hand so hard that she wondered if his knuckles ached.

They approached a bar, and music and off-tune vocals filled the air. Jesse groaned and shook his head.

"You've got to be kidding me," he said. "This is a karaoke bar. I hate karaoke."

Lorelei giggled. They stepped inside to see a man on the stage. He was in a suit with the tie undone around his neck. He was gripping the microphone stand and singing as he could stay in tune. Lorelei admired his confidence. There was no way that she would possibly get on the stage.

Daniel and Ken were sitting at a table in the corner. Daniel had his arm draped over the back of Ken's chair. Ken had a beer and waved at Jesse when they saw each other. Jesse pulled Lorelei over to the table. Jesse pulled out the chair, and Lorelei sat down.

"You told me this place has live music," Jesse told Daniel. "You lied to me."

"There is live music," Daniel said. "It's just us making the music."

"There is no way that we are singing."

"I've seen you belt out a couple of tunes. You just need a few beers and shots in you."

Jesse rolled his eyes and handed Lorelei the menu. She took it and opened it in front of her. Her eyes scanned the collection of cocktails. She did not listen as Jesse and Daniel bickered about the bar. Lorelei did not notice that Jesse had his phone in his hands.

A jolt of vibrations filled Lorelei's core. She gasped and dropped the menu. The vibrations caused waves of pleasure to fill her body. She bit down on her lip to stop herself from moaning. Ken was sitting across from Lorelei and raised his brow at her reaction.

"You okay?" he asked.

Jesse smirked. He tapped his finger on the screen, and the vibrations grew faster. Lorelei reached under the table and grabbed Jesse's thigh. She struggled not to contort her face in pleasure.

"I'm good," Lorelei said.

Jesse picked up the menu and held it out for him and Lorelei. He still had a hold of the phone. Lorelei thought about ripping it out of his hand and turning off the vibrations. She knew if she said the safeword, it would end immediately. She was having fun, though, and the idea of what they were doing was thrilling. Her eyes darted around the bar. Could anyone tell what was going on?

"What do you want to drink, sweetheart?" he asked.

Lorelei's fingers curled into Jesse's leg. She fought with her voice for it not to squeak or waver. She sucked in a deep breath.

"Not sure," she said.

Jesse tapped his thumb against the phone screen. The vibrations stopped for a moment, and Lorelei thought Jesse was done teasing her. The vibrations changed to send three sharp jolts in a pattern. Lorelei's thong was soaked from her arousal.

"I recommend The Mule," Daniel said.

"Really?" Jesse asked. "How often are you coming here?"

Lorelei gritted her teeth as the pressure built in her core. What would happen if she had an orgasm in the bar full of people?