Celebrating the Deal, Part Two

Start from the beginning

Moving his hands to Gabby's neck, Matt smirked as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss Gabby softly; taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Matt just smiled due to the fact that he really is happy right now. There's just something about the way he has a chance to kiss his wife like this right now that makes him extremely happy. "I love you too, and I want you bad too. I want to make love to you, and I want to show you how much I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before smiling as she proceeded to wrap her arms around his neck. After which, she got nice and close to him. Bending down after Gabby did that, Matt proceeded to kiss her neck while smirking at his girl. Afterwards, Matt proceeded to put his hand on her neck and started to sick on her neck. God the way they just hold each other close is everything to him, and it just feels perfect; there's nothing like the feeling of the woman he loves holding him close, as this is exactly what he plans on doing with her for a while. He just wants to have a bunch of fun with his wife, and he wants to make sure that his wife is please (and knows that he loves her so much).

The way that she takes care of their boys, it's just everything; and it's the most beautiful thing in the entire world. Kissing her neck again, Matt smirked as he sucked on her neck and just took things nice and slow with the woman he craves more than anything in the entire world. Moving his hands to Gabby's back, Matt smiled as he ran his hands up and down her back as a way to tease Gabby. I mean, what woman doesn't want to be teased by her husband? Wondering when he wants to take off her bra, and whether he's even going to take off her bra, which she most certainly desperately wants him to do. She wants him to take off her bra, and then make love to her. I mean, what wife wouldn't want her husband to make love to her when she's wearing the type of lingerie that she's currently wearing for him right now. And let's just say that really made Matt feel special, feel like she loves him more than anything in the entire world. But she already knows that, she knows that Matt loves her more than anything in the entire world; and that's why she most certainly wants him to take her in his arms, and make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world (which she is).

To him, she is always the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and that will always be the case; especially when it comes to them both just taking things nice and slow with each other in bed, which they will right now. Running his hands up and down Gabby's back, Matt went to take off her bra for her (while still continuing to kiss her softly). Slipping her bra off her shoulders shortly after undoing it, Matt smirked as he went ahead and proceeded to throw it onto the ground; he then smirked as he leaned back and looked at his wife. Tightly wrapping her arms around Matt's neck shortly afterwards, Gabby smirked as she heard him moan at the feeling of her breasts against his chest; running his hands up and down her back as they held each other close, Matt just smirked due to the fact that his girl was giving him everything that she wanted to have right now. This truly is everything that he wants right now, he wants to have his beautiful wife in his arms right now; after which, he leaned in and kissed Gabby softly. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling due to the fact that she feels the same way about him. She loves her more than anything, as this is what she wants.

"Matt, I want you to take me in your arms; and I want to celebrate this deal that we just go. I want you to make love to me baby." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that. "At least this time we won't be disturbed." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely was the truth; I mean, that was what happened to them at the beach. She then put her hands on his face and just smiled as they took things nice and slow with each other once again. After which, Matt proceeded to pick Gabby up in his arms and smiled as he went ahead and turned around so that he can lay her down in bed right now. He wants to lay her down so that they can make love to each other, and just take things nice and slow with Gabby; I mean, that is what they both want after all. Just as much as he wants to have his beautiful wife in his arms, she wants to have him as well. Opening the covers, Matt smirked as he went ahead and laid Gabby down in bed. After which, he stood up and looked at his gorgeous wife as she was semi-naked. And that most certainly was something that Matt was in the midst of doing, as his wife is just so damn sexy right now; and will always be sexy.