~Mark's POV~

Jack just yelled for Y/N when I heard a thud. "JACK? WHAT WAS THAT?!" I questioned with a louder voice than normal. "Uhh..WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N?!" Jack yelled. "S-she c-collapsed...on the couch.." I said with a trembling voice and pointed to her limp body. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Jack said with tears forming in his eyes. Jack ran over to Y/N and stared at the back of her head. "Oh god, this is my fault! All of IT! ALL OF THIS WAS MY FAULT!" Jack yelled with a tear rolling down his cheek. "No! Don't blame this on you! It was no ones fault!" I yelled back. "You're right, Mark. I shouldn't blame this on myself. Let's just get Y/N onto the couch the right way, and awake." Jack insisted. We lifted Y/N up the right way and plopped her onto the couch with a blanket. Jack lifted some H/L, H/C out of her face and she seemed to be smiling and...very beautiful. Jack was DEFINITELY right about Y/N. No Mark! Don't think that way! Y/N is Jack's! Not mine! Jack and I vigorously shook Y/N until she woke up. "W-wha-?" Y/N said with her eyes fluttering open. "Shhh... We'll tell you later, but first just relax." Jack shushed Y/N and caressed her hair. "Should we make her something, like soup? Or should we just give her a septiceye-warfstache cookie?" I whispered to Jack. "Let's just get her some soup, I know which one is her favorite. You go keep her company while I make the soup." Jack offered and went into the kitchen. I slowly walked over to Y/N on the couch with my hands in my hoodie pockets, looking at the floor. I really shouldn't start liking Y/N, because Sean would FREAKING kill me! But, she's just too pretty to not like. I don't know if she would see it in herself, I've been told she's sort of depressed. UGH, why is life so complex?! Especially with girls! "Hey, Y/N, you alright?" I asked looking right into her closed eyes. "Mehh.." Y/N mumbled into a pillow. I slightly chuckled but I don't think she heard. "Hey, you doing alright? Do you need anything?" I asked with a smile, even though she probably just saw darkness. "I'm doing just fine, don't need much assistance, just dizzy." Y/N said a bit more clear. "By the way, it's five to three." I informed. "Have I been out for THAT long?!" Y/N yelled in shock. "No! Three p.m. darling!" I addressed. "Oh. Now I just feel stupid." Y/N said sadly as she turned around and buried her face into her knees. "Don't worry, you're not stupid. You are probably the most intelligent girl I've met." I smiled.

~Your POV~

Oh. My. Freaking god! Mark, thee Markimoo, Markiplier, and Mark Fischbach, just called me smart! What the HELL is up with the world and complimenting me?! I usually never get this much respect, compliments, and friends. I hope they'll stay with me forever. I know I got a concussion, but seriously I've never been treated this nice before! I certainly will NOT use it to my advantage though! "Thanks, I don't get called smart much, or really at all. Can you keep a secret?" I asked. and Mark nodded, "Jack, get over here! I need my *sniff* *sniff* soup? Also my Jackyboy." "Here's your soup my wonderful beauty of no longer slumber." Jack cooed. "Thanks. So here's what I have to spill. Like I've told you, Jack, I don't get called positive names, ever. People are very rude and harsh. But, people would call me stuff like: loser, emo, depressed, dork, cutter, the slash, idiot, scars, and a whole bunch of really mean ones that I can't remember well." I sniffled and wiped my eyes with the blanket. "Y/N, t-that's seriously depressing and bitter for people to say." Mark said quietly. "Yeah, that's why I don't have many-well, no friends. People would hear those nasty names and take them to heart." I cried. "At least Mark, Abagail, and I are not like that...hopefully Abagail isn't." Jack hoped. "I read in a fanfiction that there was a girl who had a best friend, met Jacksepticeye, and then later the best friend turned into a psycho, lesbian, murderer, with creepy "Play Boy" bunny outfits." Mark said totally nonchalantly. We just looked at him and blinked without a sound. Then, Jack burst out, "Hey! After you eat your soup, wanna maybe go bowling?" Mark and I shrugged. "I don't know, sure. Which one and how far is it?" I asked then eating my soup. "Oh, it's called Kenilworth Bowling Club, and it's not too far from here, my mum can drive us." Jack answered. "Ok! It's settled! You, Y/N and I will go to the bowling alley!" Mark explained. "Sounds like a plan!" Jack agreed. I finished my soup and Jack called his mom to pick us up. She pulled up in her bright red, mini-van minutes after Jack ended the call. We ran down to the end of my driveway and piled in. "Hey, mum! Thanks for picking us up!" Jack thanked and sat down. "Yeah, thanks, Mrs. McLoughlin!" "Thanks! Sean's mom!" Mark and I both thanked back. "Sean?" Jack's mom asked, "Who's your dark-haired friend there?" "Oh, that's my best friend, Mark. He's been my idol on YouTube and we became besties. Now, he's visiting Y/N and I for the weekend from Los Angeles." Jack explained. "Oh, well nice to meet you Mark..?" Jack's mom questioned. "Fischbach, Mark Fischbach." Mark cut in. Jack's mom nodded and started driving away. Jack and Mark were sitting next to each other babbling while I looked through the right hand window, on my side watching the trees. Wow, trees are SUPER fascinating. I kinda wish those two would actually talk to me, but they were talking about computer stuff, and youtube, which I only know part of.