Chapter 44: Oblivion.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jungkook's eyes squeezed shut when he heard the loud roar,
"YOU FUCKED UP KIM YUGYEOM!" And the rest was history.

Jungkook felt it, a hard grip over his nape and he knew he was facing him, but he didn't open his eyes,
"YOU SEE HIM? HE'S MINE! YOU HEAR ME! FUCKING MINE!" And Jungkook heard the loud snap of the punch given right as he said that and the howl of agony that left Yugyeom's throat.

Jungkook was shaking at the loud roar given to Yugyeom, but then the savage grip on his nape disappeared and he already started missing the touch, all he could do was hear it from his ears the loud sounds.

But not once did Jungkook dare open his eyes to see what happened with the poor suicidal guy, well why would he? It was his choice to die after all.

All he heard was painful screaming and someone grunting as they kept punching or kicking or breaking bones?

The next time he opened his eyes, was when a warm shaking hand landed on his cheek. This one gentle.

Jungkook finally looked into Taehyung's dark eyes that were looking so scary Jungkook had never seen him like this, Jungkook shivered thinking what's about to happen next.

He watched with fearful eyes as Taehyung leaned towards his ear, pressing a kiss right over the area Taehyung husked,
"Found you, my little bunny."

Jungkook whimpered in fear and the next second he felt a long coat being put over his shoulders and then a squeal escaped his mouth when he found himself over Taehyung's shoulder.

He opened his eyes after a few seconds and found Taehyung walking on the street with Jungkook over his shoulder, he found people looking at them, he patted Taehyung's back,
"Put me down Tae_"

SPANK

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung growled at him.

Jungkook felt his soul leaving his body at how hard he was fucking spanked in the middle of the street, and lets not even start at the tone Taehyung used on him, but he knew he wasn't supposed to say a word now, so he did not say a fucking word.

He just watched with fearful eyes as Taehyung walked him like that all the way to the apartment, he was hugging Taehyung's back so that he doesn't fall down even though he knew Taehyung would never let that happen.

Jungkook was almost nauseous from staying in that position when he was shoved on the bed of his own room harshly, his body jerked as he bounced once.

He looked up at the headboard to find his handcuffs broken of course.

He looked towards where Taehyung was, but he frowned when he saw Taehyung simply sitting on a chair, manspread, he himself sat up on the bed, but as he did that, the long coat he was made to wear slipped off his shoulders.

He looked at Taehyung with a hidden excitement only to see his eyes stuck to Jungkook's cinched waist and darkening even more.

"Stand up." He was commanded and he didn't even once think before compiling.

He saw Taehyung standing up from the chair, his face still hard and jaw clenched.

Taehyung walked over to stand behind him and held his throat gently,
"So now you're being obedient huh?" He husked in Jungkook's ear who shivered as his warm breath tickled on his neck but he still nodded.

SPANK

Jungkook yelped in pain and would have fallen forward if it wasn't for Taehyung's arm wrapped around his waist in a bruising grip.

"That's for not listening to me earlier." Taehyung said and spanked him once again.

SPANK

"That's for letting people see you in these clothes even when we both know you yourself don't like it." Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened when he realised Taehyung was not only mad because he wore those clothes outside because Taehyung didn't want them. But he was also mad about the fact Jungkook himself wasn't comfortable yet he did it.