Epilogue

Parvati smiled as Suyash snaked his arms around her waist embracing her from behind while she was on the phone with Pallavi. 

"I am happy for you, Pallavi, I can't wait to see you as a bride," Parvati said. Pallavi had called from New York to inform that her wedding date had been fixed and it would be in India in two months. 

As Suyash pressed feather-soft kisses onto Parvati's shoulder which forced her to close her eyes.

"I'm gonna design dresses for everyone for the wedding so don't worry about the attires," Pallavi said.

"Hmmm…" Parvati moaned when Suyash glided his hand into her saree and squeezed her breasts.

Just then Aditi walked into the room looking for her mumma and papa, and Suyash moved away from Parvati. Parvati opened her eyes and turned to Suyash with a glare, asking him to stop teasing her with his sexual advances.

Suyash smiled at her.

"Mumma, papa, can we meet baby today?" Aditi said, seemingly excited. 

"Yes, baby," Parvati said to her and returned to her call, "Pallavi, I will talk to you later. We are going to take Aditi to see SD and Mallika's baby so she's very excited now."

"Yeah! I understand. I can't wait to come to India and meet the baby," Pallavi said and ended her call with Parvati. 

Later Parvati and Suyash took Aditi to SD's residence. Since Aditi was informed that the baby boy finally arrived at her uncle and Aunt's home, she couldn't wait to meet the baby, but ParYash felt it would be appropriate to take her once Mallika is back from hospital.

"Isn't Aryan a handsome baby, Aditi?" Parvati asked Aditi as she and Aditi looked at the 10 days old SD and Mallika's baby boy in the cradle. Everyone gathered around the baby in the main hall. 

Aditi looked up with a twinkle in her eyes and nodded her head yes. 

"Do you want to hold Aryan, Aditi?" Mallika asked, smiling at Aditi. 

Aditi appeared excited to hold the baby, and Mallika made her sit on a sofa and placed the baby on her lap. Aditi leaned and pecked a kiss on the baby's head.

Awh! Parvati, Suyash, SD and Mallika smiled at the adorable sight. 

"Baby is very cute, mumma," Aditi said. Parvati smiled and took Aryan from Aditi. As she looked at the baby in her arms she reminisced the old memories of holding newborn Aditi, and her desired for a second child arose in her heart. She smiled looking at the Aryan and handed him over to his mother.

"Can we take Aryan to our home?" Aditi asked innocently. 

"No baby, Aryan's home is here and he wants to live with his mumma and papa," Parvati said, to which Aditi made an unexpected request, "I want a baby in our home."

Everyone chuckled and SD said, "then tell your mumma and papa to bring you a baby sibling."

Suyash rolled his eyes and said, "don't put any ideas in her head, SD."

Parvati's heart sank hearing Suyash's words. So he doesn't desire another child? She wondered.

Later Parvati, Suyash and Aditi came back home, and after the dinner ParYash were in each other's arms in bed. Parvati smiled as she comfortably snuggled into his arms and said, "Mr.Mehra…"

"Hmmm?" He opened his eyes as she raised her neck to meet his eyes. She leaned in to kiss his lips but he stopped her by placing a finger on her lips and said, "not tonight, we don't have condom."

She remembered the last time they made love, they had used the last stock of condom and today he had forgotten to buy them. 

"It's okay we don't need it now…"