Part - 13

Today had been a tiring day for Parvati, she had gone to site inspection of her company's construction project and returned home in the evening. She informed Narayani about the project work going on and she came back to her room. 

She sat near the window and drank her coffee but her mind wandered. She couldn't stop thinking about her moments with Suyash. Even now, as she thought of his kisses, his hands on her skin, she felt slowly getting aroused. 

"Stop it!" She murmured to herself. What the hell is happening!? Why can't I stop thinking about our intimacy? 

She spent all these years without a partner and she didn't feel the need of sexual intimacy as much as she was feeling now. Suyash had awoken the intense sexual desire in her.  

Her thoughts were interrupted when she got a text message from Suyash informing that he will be late but he will be back home before dinner. She frowned as she recollected all his teasing and she replied to him. 

'I don't care.'

Suyash was in his cabin and smiled reading her reply. His wife had been avoiding him and frowning at him since last night, and it seemed she was still upset with him for his last night tease. 

She got up and went towards the bed, rested her back against the headboard and switched on TV for some entertainment, importantly to divert her mind from Suyash. Soon her interest was hooked to a movie, it was just a brief moment of peace as she started thinking about Suyash when an intimate scene of the movie leads appeared on her TV screen. 

Her body felt hot suddenly, especially the area between her legs and she switched off the TV immediately.

"Stop it, Parvati," she reminded herself to stop thinking about Suyash and her intimacy with him. Maybe a walk in the garden area will make me feel better, she thought and left her room. 

She took a little walk in her garden, enjoying the fresh evening breeze and the greenery, and sat down on a bench near the pool. She smiled, recollecting a sweet little moment where Suyash loved swimming and he was persuading her to join him. He offered to teach her swimming but she declined. It's been almost a fortnight since she saw him swimming. He looked hot in swim-shorts and his bare toned body beating water to float itself was a sexy view. Shit! What am I thinking?! She blushed, and her attention diverted towards her mobile when it rang. She smiled as she saw her best friend's name flashing on her mobile and picked up the call immediately.

"Hey bestie, I have good news! I have been invited to present my work in a fashion show held by one of the most famous international fashion giants," Pallavi said excitedly. 

"That's wonderful news, Pallavi!" Parvati's eyes beamed with happiness, she felt happy that her friend's talent was finally getting recognised, "congratulations!" 

"Thanks," Pallavi smiled. "Today I received an email from them and called you right after the meeting with them," she informed Parvati. 

Parvati smiled, she could sense Pallavi's happiness and excitement through her voice. 

"Only a month is left and I have a lot of work. I want my collection to be bestest," Pallavi said, with determination. 

"What about Maldives trip?" Parvati asked.

"I'm not going to be there," Pallavi replied, "sorry."

"What?!" Parvati was disappointed, "you have one whole month for the show, Pallavi, so come to Maldives, this is the best opportunity to win Mr.Mehra's heart, I suggest forget about the fashion week and concentrate on Mr.Mehra, a man with good character like him is very hard to find."