Part - 12

Roads were almost empty, not eerie but felt peaceful. Parvati lowered her window to enjoy the cool breeze and turned to Suyash with curiosity when he suddenly stopped the car. 

"Why did you stop here?" She asked.

"You'll know…" Suyash said, and a flower vendor came running towards their car. He was the same man from whom Suyash bought a bunch of red roses that night and continued to do so every night for Parvati. The vendor handed a beautiful bunch of red roses to his regular customer and ran back to his flower stall after getting paid. 

"Roses for my Rose," Suyash gave the bunch of roses to Parvati. She giggled and took it from him and inhaled its fragrance. She loved those pretty flowers. "Thank you."

He lowered his lips towards hers. He paused with his mouth an inch from hers. "I would prefer a kiss on my lips than a plain thank you."

Parvati smiled. Her husband did deserve a kiss. She kissed him softly. They pulled back after a sweet kiss and he started the car.

When they reached home, they went straight to their bedroom as the lights of the main hall were off and  Narayani was fast asleep. Suyash closed the bedroom door and kept the shopping bags aside. He removed his tie and blazer and hung them on the cloth rack. Parvati was setting fresh roses in the vase and smiled when she felt his hands wrapping her from behind. 

Suyash laid slow kisses on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and smiled. Their moment in the fitting room gave her the cue that tonight would be one hell of a passionate night, and now she wanted him desperately.  

She turned to him and he was staring at her with longing in his eyes. She raised up on her toes and kissed him passionately. He firmly pulled her body closer to his and kissed her back. He held her face, deepening the kiss and their lips moved together. She moaned, her whole body felt electrified.

Her hands started unbuttoning his waistcoat and followed by his shirt. He stretched his hands so that she could pull his clothes off his body completely. He did not leave her lips and groaned from the back of his throat when her hands traced his bare chest. 

He held her with one hand on her nape and the other rested on her waist, his legs moved forward and hers backwards until she was trapped between him and the wall all the while they sucked each other's lips. 

ParYash broke their kiss breathing heavily and smiled. Suyash kissed Parvati again. His lips traced her jawline, planting wet kisses, and he slid her saree down before laying kisses on her neck. 

"Mr.Mehra…bed…" Parvati urged, her head arched back, but Suyash was in no mood to listen to her. He slowly turned her towards the wall and swept her hair to one side. He laid wet and slow kisses on her back. Pleasure rippled on the places his lips touched her skin. 

He hugged her, pressing his body against her on the wall and she shuddered at the feel of his bare upper body on her back. She squeezed her eyes as he snaked his hands around her waist, his hands on her bare skin of her waist sent sparks of pleasure, and he pulled her pleats. Her saree fell carelessly on the floor.  

He left deep wet kisses on the nape, sucked and nuzzled her skin there.
Her knees felt weak and she clung to the wall for support. 

He inhaled her scent. He relished her smooth skin against his warm lips. Hmmm…She is so damn intoxicating.

He pressed himself on her, she felt his heart thudding against her back and breath fanning her nape, giving her pleasurable sensations. His hands worked on the knot of her saree skirt. Her skirt fell on the floor, she was in her panty and blouse, vulnerable in his arms and she loved the feeling. She opened her eyes when he unpinned her blouse and heart pounded against her chest in excitement.