Part - 16

ParYash were back in Mumbai, their time in Maldives was the best and most enjoyable time of their life, they loved the place so much that they extended their week trip to another week. 

In ParYash room, Parvati picked Suyash's clothes from the wardrobe and carefully kept it on bed while Suyash was in shower. She sat on the bed with her coffee as Narayani had to leave early and she decided to have her morning coffee in her room. Her mind wandered to the beautiful moments she spent with Suyash in Maldives. She chuckled at the silly fight she had with Suyash while having massage therapy.

ParYash chose to have massage therapy in their villa. Parvati and Suyash were lying on their stomachs with only white sheet covering their lower body on their respective beds.

Two female therapists dressed in their pink uniform were doing their job marvelously. Their professional way of giving massages provided relaxation to Parvati's and Suyash's stiffened muscles as well as their body as a whole.

"Ah…this is life," Suyash said.

Parvati snapped open her eyes and turned her neck to Suyash who was lying on the adjacent bed with a blissful smile on his lips. 

"Little down there…" Suyash said, requesting the therapist to massage the area below his shoulder on his back. It infuriated Parvati. She got up and tied her cloth around her chest. She motioned both the therapists to leave and stood near Suyash's bed. She started giving him a massage.  

Suyash felt different. The massage wasn't soft and relaxing anymore, it had turned rough.

"Is this better, sir?" Parvati asked through gritted teeths, deliberately massaging him roughly.

Suyash turned to her, surprised. "You? What are you doing?!" 

"Pervert!" Parvati started hitting him with her hands. 

Suyash held her hands and smiled. He smiled at her possessiveness and harmless jealousy."What are you blabbering about?" He acted innocent.

"Don't pretend!" She snapped at him, and freed her hands from his clutch. "I know you weren't enjoying the massage but that girl's touch."

"It's not like that." Suyash laughed. He was genuinely relishing the relaxing massage but his sweet wife misunderstood him.

"Stop laughing!" Parvati said. "You have to give me a massage."

"What about me?" Suyash said, as he got out of bed holding his cloth and wore a bathrobe. 

"No massage for you for a lifetime," Parvati said heartlessly.

"You are kidding, right?!" He exclaimed.

"No, I'm not!" She said and laid on her stomach on the bed. "I'm waiting…"

Suyash was annoyed and started giving her a massage. 

"Gentle, Mr.Husband," Parvati smiled, "you don't want to crush a rose like your delicate and beautiful wife with your manly strength, right?" 

"Rose has thorns too," he muttered under his breath.  

She heard him and was enjoying troubling him. "Did you say something?"

"No, nothing…" Suyash made a face and continued massaging her.

Parvati chuckled again at the memory, and blushed remembering what happened later that day. Suyash was all grumpy throughout the day, in reality he pretended to be grumpy, until she gave him a sensual massage and made love to him. 

Suyash was sitting in a lounge chair near the seashore and a big umbrella protected him and his laptop from the evening sun. He was in a video conference meeting where his employees briefed him about how the office work was going on in his absence and stuff.